• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

I'm Confused..help Me Pls

miniace

Guys...the new version of AL is really confusing..to start with I'm not an IT freak..

Its really difficult to view forum topics in posted or active order...how I view the same is by clicking " View New Content" or by clicking "Today's Active Content"..Still thats incomplete.Previously checked topics are gone if I want to re-check.

Somebody please tell me how to view all topics in a proper order...Wanna enjoy AL the way I used to.....sad.gif

Confused n Disappointed "MINIACE"

k, two possible options.

If its a topic you think you might want to follow, try clicking on the "Watch Topic" button, next to the "Add Reply" near the top of the page.

If its a topic you have replied on, or that you started, you can click on that downward arrow next to your name (near your profile pic) in the upper right corner, and select "my content".

Thanks Peri mate!

But ....Not really user friendly like good the ole one ne? or am I old fashion?tongue.gif

MINIACE

I have the same feeling; when i click on the View All Topics link (with New icon, in the home page) it went to a list where the most latest topics updated/replied starting from the top, but i tried this Follow up thing and added the RSS Feed, but seems like i'm getting some out dated posts in the Feed.

better if the link shows the resent updated/edited/posted topics from top to bottom. :)

Edited by slcamel

Thanks Peri mate!

But ....Not really user friendly like good the ole one ne? or am I old fashion?tongue.gif

MINIACE

I dunno. The functionality seems more or less the same to me. But then, it might be coz I check everyday, so I don't see pages and pages of stuff. Generally the "view new content" works enough for me. :)

I think the issue is, its actually more powerful and featured, but because of that, its become slightly more complicated.