• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Verossa

fuzzo

what's everyones opinion on the verossa. the design i know is not for everyone but i saw an ad today where the owner claims 8 per litre.

I've also heard from others that the verossa does well on fuel. for a big car with the beams engine, i have my doubts this could be possible.

i've also read that there is a turbo variant of the car too. anyone know if any made it to SL?

what's everyones opinion on the verossa. the design i know is not for everyone but i saw an ad today where the owner claims 8 per litre.

I've also heard from others that the verossa does well on fuel. for a big car with the beams engine, i have my doubts this could be possible.

i've also read that there is a turbo variant of the car too. anyone know if any made it to SL?

Seems like selling a verossa is very hard.

don't know about the fuel consumption, but i like the design and it doesn't look like a typical toyota.

Why do people worry about selling before they buy?

and almost always...these people dont by the said car! just the side commentary :)

It's damn nice car...good value for money, comfort and hell...even a toyota badge :)

A friends mater had it for sometime without any major issues afaik.

Why do people worry about selling before they buy?

If we are going to use a car forever, we don't have to think about the easiness of selling.

and almost always...these people dont by the said car! just the side commentary :)

Yes. it's just a comment.

It's like marrying someone,while thinking how to get rid if her.

A very bad comparison.

A very bad comparison.

Not a bad comparison!!!.Cant exactly remember the exact words of this quote, but ever heard of a saying ''The way you treat your car,shows the way you treat your wife''. Heard of something like this ?,not the exact words though

So still you think it's a very bad comparison ? :P

Edited by CyRaX

Not a bad comparison!!!.Cant exactly remember the exact words of this quote, but ever heard of a saying ''The way you treat your car,shows the way you treat your wife''. Heard of something like this ?,not the exact words though

So still you think it's a very bad comparison ? :P

Yes. :P

If we are going to use a car forever, we don't have to think about the easiness of selling.

Yes. it's just a comment.

A very bad comparison.

just out of curiosity....have you tried selling a verossa?

i know somebody who did and he sold it the same day the car advertised...

At the same time i know another person who was struggling to sell of his ae110...

just out of curiosity....have you tried selling a verossa?

i know somebody who did and he sold it the same day the car advertised...

At the same time i know another person who was struggling to sell of his ae110...

No.

As I mentioned earlier, I felt it seems to be hard to sell a verossa by seeing a advertisement.

The price of that verossa came down by a large extent within weeks.

And finally fuel efficiency also increased by 1Kmpl :P

OK. If you guys are saying verossa can be sold very easily, no probs.

Found the car of your dreams?

Good on fuel economy?

Good price?

Good condition?

But you're worried about resale? Don't worry, relax, Uncle Shintaro will help.

As you find the car you want, immediately advertise it for sale. If you get a lot of calls then you know people are on it. THen when they come to see it, say someone has gone for a 'round' in it and see if they are in a position to put down cash immediately (the best would be to try and get a deposit off them for a car you don't have, that means they won't go buying the car you want). You should now have a good idea as to whether this car would be a good seller or not when the time comes around. Then to get rid of the poor sods who have come to see your fake car, simply fake a phone call that the person who has gone for the ride has decided to buy it and has already wired the money into your swiss bank account and has got the chopper on the roof....sorry that was for something else I was advising on recently, anyway he's sent you the money. Then they'll troop off dejected and suicidal, but that means they haven't bought the other car you wanted cos they were faffing about with you and the imaginary car. They'll soon realise there's another good 'un, and want to go check it out, but thats the one you want, so call up that seller, say you'll pay cash immediately if he can bring the car to you, so while those guys are on their way to that place the car is on its way to you.

I give advice on all sorts, including my latest article:

'The bond between man and machine: How close is too close?' (In some countries also titled 'Sick of hearing "That's not what the exhaust is for!"')

well any car with a bigger engine takes a bit longer to sell in SL, weather its a toyota or not. the verossa is no exception. it just depends. right now there are loads of verossa's for sale and its a buyer's market.

No.

As I mentioned earlier, I felt it seems to be hard to sell a verossa by seeing a advertisement.

The price of that verossa came down by a large extent within weeks.

And finally fuel efficiency also increased by 1Kmpl :P

OK. If you guys are saying verossa can be sold very easily, no probs.

The reason the price came down was because his initial price was way higher than the market value of the car. He probably realized that and decided to be more realistic. As for the fuel consumption, well it's really no different from someone like yourself with an FB15 Automatic who claims it does 12Km/l in colombo when its time to sell the thing.

well any car with a bigger engine takes a bit longer to sell in SL, weather its a toyota or not. the verossa is no exception. it just depends. right now there are loads of verossa's for sale and its a buyer's market.

exactly...in sl...anything over 1500cc is a little tough to sell. and the way i see it...cars like verossa are superb buys second hand cos the intial depcreciation has already happened....

hell...it's a nice rear wheel drive car for the price :)

and for the record...i'm not saying they are easy to sell later....cos after the tax cuts... selling anything is tough especially if you dont want to take a hit on the sale price

The reason the price came down was because his initial price was way higher than the market value of the car. He probably realized that and decided to be more realistic. As for the fuel consumption, well it's really no different from someone like yourself with an FB15 Automatic who claims it does 12Km/l in colombo when its time to sell the thing.

He has initially claimed that it does 8kmpl in city. In the latest one he is saying that it does 9kmpl.

And also YOM has increased from 2002 to 2004 :)

What I understand from that is, he is trying to attract people and get them to see his car.

I have some experience with these kind of people. Once I was searching for a 2004 FB15, I found a one in a paper advertisement. I went to see the car but it was a 2003 one. The owner claimed me that it is 2003 Dec. So he called it 2004.

When people find it hard to sell their cars, they try to get people attracted by saying lies.

For the comment on FB15. There is no point of deceiving people like that. Simply you can't do that for a very common car like FB15. Everyone knows it doesn't do 12kmpl in city.

Since Verossa is not a common one, most of us don't know how it does on fuel.