I wanted to post this for quite some time now but didn’t actually have a chance. Bought this car in 1997 and my dad and I worked on restoring it since 2003. The best car I’ve owned to this day.
I had to give her away a few months ago with great regret (a story for some other time).
THE CAR: 1979 Mitsubishi Lancer A72 V (station wagon)
ENGINE: 4G33 (Saturn 1400cc carburetor)
TRANSMISSION: 4 speed manual
BRAKES: Front and Rear drum and liner
RESTORATION PHASE 1 | 2003 – 2004 | BODYWORK+
- Restored all body panels and chassis to its original condition
- Replaced all door moldings, windshield beadings
- Replaced tail lights
- Changed color from silver to metallic black
- Replaced stock 12' rims with 13' Alloys
- Installed brake booster (servo)
Sorry for the low photo quality, I didn’t have a good digital camera back then.
More to come... stay tuned...