• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi A72 1400Sl 5Fwd

anuradhaplanter

and guys when ur selecting a bosch high performance ignition coil be careful there are enough and more counterfit ones the original german coil is blue color and the top is red the aluminium colur is called the prince of darkness cos its manufactured by lucas and branded as bosch

http://img194.imageshack.us/img194/9459/p7030086.jpg

can anyone tell me if there is anyway to know whether your engine mounts are worn out.....my car vibrates a lot in high speed after 70kmph....is this because of worn engine mounts.but other speeds at below 60 is perfect...

guys i did a recent modification to the carb i made the secondary jet to open manually(originaly its vaacume operated) and remowed the chocke plate now when u sqeese the throttle its pickups like a turbo and rpm goes above 8000(meter shows only 8000)

found original tail lights but its not in good condition so im thinking twice .today shit thing happend i wanted to change the oil plug when im tightning it, the housing splited fortunatly i m having a spare one tomorrow i have to replace it

machan with this config your would be drinking a lot of fuel right?

guys i did a recent modification to the carb i made the secondary jet to open manually(originaly its vaacume operated) and remowed the chocke plate now when u sqeese the throttle its pickups like a turbo and rpm goes above 8000(meter shows only 8000)

machan with this config your would be drinking a lot of fuel right?

thats according the way u drive cos if u sqeese 3/4 of the padel then only the secondary part opens then the car drinks,if not if u drive with mild padel then car does the normal milage its all about controlling the accelarator

• 2 weeks later...

If you ask me to pick the best japanese saloon of that vintage it would be the datsun bluebird 510. all independent suspension, unlimited modifying possibilities, even with modern parts. But that's just my opinion.

Damn! I have seen a 510 in our office car park in great nick, a 6 Sri one :)

Good heavens! Those tail lights have got to go... So this is "L light" right? I captured the photo below from the Panchikawatta scrap yard in 2010 when I was looking for a wire harness for my A72. There are many scrapped A72 cars out there and you can find a lot of used parts which are removed from them rather than do what you've done to your car. I bought my front disks, wire harness, steering box, servo, tailgate spring, front grill support brackets and many more parts from this place.

If you're lucky, you will find a good set of tail lights.

scrapm.jpg

If you don't know the area to look for, let me know. I will PM you the details.

davy can you PM me the place please

• 7 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
guys now i am going classic i retored my a72 to the original condition removing spoiler and rear skyline tail lights

Sounds great! Would love to see more photos.