• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

12 Led Car Blinking Triangle Rear Tail Brake Lamp Bulb Flash

Nimz77

Members,

I write this post is to educate A/L members not to embarrass any early posts. This is my experience in LED lighting. I have tried out various experiments in LED lighting. For few years in various power fail lights to come on light in 12 volts battery powered systems using Cell phone charges as power failure switching.

The cost of LED lamps has come down from 2500.00 rupees to 1250.00 in out door lighting and interior. In Pettah 1ST cross St electrical shops.

They will come down further. LED lights have a better power saving brighter light than CFL lights, life is three times more than CFL, minimum 25000 hours.

There is a friend of mine told me yesterday that he is going to import very high quality USA designed, assembled in China 10 container loads of house hold and industrial lights an assortment in two months time, he has visited this factory returned only last Sunday.

There is LED light imported assembled to your requirement in Boralla near Catholic Bishops house it is better to try before buying any thing in the market.

I too have switched on to LED lights from CFL due to power saving. One by one changing to LED that is the reason I know the LED bulb market because my buildings power bills I want to reduce on lighting.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

I write this post is to educate A/L members not to embarrass any early posts. This is my experience in LED lighting. I have tried out various experiments in LED lighting. For few years in various power fail lights to come on light in 12 volts battery powered systems using Cell phone charges as power failure switching.

The cost of LED lamps has come down from 2500.00 rupees to 1250.00 in out door lighting and interior. In Pettah 1ST cross St electrical shops.

They will come down further. LED lights have a better power saving brighter light than CFL lights, life is three times more than CFL, minimum 25000 hours.

There is a friend of mine told me yesterday that he is going to import very high quality USA designed, assembled in China 10 container loads of house hold and industrial lights an assortment in two months time, he has visited this factory returned only last Sunday.

There is LED light imported assembled to your requirement in Boralla near Catholic Bishops house it is better to try before buying any thing in the market.

I too have switched on to LED lights from CFL due to power saving. One by one changing to LED that is the reason I know the LED bulb market because my buildings power bills I want to reduce on lighting.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

leave it to sylvi mama to go off topic from a triangle F1 style light to a house hold CFL bulb :)

Edited by Schiffer
  • Like 2

All I'm saying is don't drive in front of me with one of them flashing LED cluster lamps; i'm liable to rear end you.

'terrabytetango',

LED cluster lamps are normally fitted into provide reliable cost-effective visual status indication in all hazardous areas and emergency exits.

Each group of high efficiency light emitting diodes mounted behind a colored diffuser to produce a bright, uniform output with a typical life of LED greater than ten years. All models contain a 20mA current regulator which maintains constant brilliance and provides protection against excess voltages. More than14 to 30V DC Current 18 to 22mA.

I think they are expensive I do not know who will fix them due to high cost. I have use them for building emergency lighting systems Which are Imported on duty free permits, for special projects in BOI companies use.

I do fix about 20 of those white for one panel, power failures to light up with 12 volts two batteries 24 V DC AND relay in a power failure it will light-up the dark areas.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

'terrabytetango',

LED cluster lamps are normally fitted into provide reliable cost-effective visual status indication in all hazardous areas and emergency exits.

Each group of high efficiency light emitting diodes mounted behind a colored diffuser to produce a bright, uniform output with a typical life of LED greater than ten years. All models contain a 20mA current regulator which maintains constant brilliance and provides protection against excess voltages. More than14 to 30V DC Current 18 to 22mA.

I think they are expensive I do not know who will fix them due to high cost. I have use them for building emergency lighting systems Which are Imported on duty free permits, for special projects in BOI companies use.

I do fix about 20 of those white for one panel, power failures to light up with 12 volts two batteries 24 V DC AND relay in a power failure it will light-up the dark areas.

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Sylvi, my dad has done the same for our garden lights, and we use solar panels to recharge the batteries which power them. As you said, they are very effective. However they are a huge distraction (and dare I say annoyance) when they are constantly flashing in your face, which will be the case 90% of the time in downtown Colombo.

Edited by terrabytetango

Sylvi, I realize at your age you may be having issues with your short term memory so kindly print out the following and stick it on your monitor as a reminder (preferably in large letters)

I WILL NOT GO OFF TOPIC ON FORUMS.

Moderator. 'Supra_Natural',

Thank you for your advice.

Sylvi Wijesinghe

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

image.png

Members,

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

image.png

397339_216632585085670_330611570_n.jpg

Sylvi Wijesinghe.

Edited by Sylvi