• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Godd 7 Seater Vehical

hatharasinghe

Hi all,

pls update me whats the best economical 7 seater vehical ( im not looking a van) and the how about the PRIUS PLUS 7SEATER any exp hope your value ideas.

Where have you seen a Prius Plus in SL? As far as i know, there isn't a single one here yet. If you want an economical 7 seater then the cheapest option is the Toyota Avanza, the new one is decent enough. Otherwise you could look at a 2007 upwards Hyundai Santa Fe diesel with the 7 seat option.

What's your budget?

Edited by Supra_Natural

Trajet never came with original diesel right? So it has to be one with a plugged in diesel engine (most likely a 3C-T). Does it have enough power to carry 7 people?

The trajet did came with a original diesel engine later

but most of the trajets here are diesel converted.

the main reason for this is, the trajet delivered only 3-4kmpl with 7 people on board. and they seems to cope well with a 3C Turbo engine.

Hi all,

pls update me whats the best economical 7 seater vehical ( im not looking a van) and the how about the PRIUS PLUS 7SEATER any exp hope your value ideas.

I test drove a Prius Alpha (which is pretty much the same as Prius+)last year when looking to buy a car for myself. I am in japan and I haven't seen one in SL.

All I can say is...well...it wasn't for me. Felt disconnected and lacked feeling as much as the normal Prius. Felt a bit heavier than the standard Prius and felt a little bit slower than a normal Prius. So it might be a bit slower and lethargic when the vehicle is at full load capacity <don't know for sure siince the car wasn't fully loaded during my test drive, but considering the facts..it might be>

Interior quality and feel felt same as any other toyota...some what plastic like with a SLIGHT SENSE OF ASSURANCE that it WON'T snap like a plastic spoon (although it feels like it). The 3rd row seat was way too cramped compared to the other cars I test drove except for a fit Shuttle...but the Fit shuttle seemed to have a bit more head roomin the back because of the shape I guess but felt narrower.

Some other cars I test drove during the shopping phase was :

Honda Stream+Odyssey

Toyota Wish+Vanguard

Nissan LaFesta

Not sure which of these are commonly available in SL...but if you were thinking of a Prius Plus commonality (thus resale value) does not seem to be a concern to you. Then again the other AL members have made some good suggestions that meet the best of most worlds in SL.

thanks all comments i have a permit and want to buy 7 seater but economical max i can go 65lks so around this range i want good reliable one

Isn't the Rexton, Montero etc 7 seaters or do you want to buy recon?

Edited by The Don

For the best seven seating, to have equal comforts to all the 7, i think a Toyota Estima (hybrid also there) or an ALPHARD would do.

the crossovers like sorento and santafe would give max to the front 5, but would give better comfots to the back two in foldable seats than a montero sports, Fortuner or a Ford Everest, cause all of them shake a lot. The ssangyyong Kyron is gud in comforts, but the rexton gives transmission trouble with its triptronic.

The Montero has very good reviews comfort wise, but you will have to spend 2,3 more millions to get your hands on. :D

Edited by sachinwick

I test drove a Prius Alpha (which is pretty much the same as Prius+)last year when looking to buy a car for myself. I am in japan and I haven't seen one in SL.

All I can say is...well...it wasn't for me. Felt disconnected and lacked feeling as much as the normal Prius. Felt a bit heavier than the standard Prius and felt a little bit slower than a normal Prius. So it might be a bit slower and lethargic when the vehicle is at full load capacity

Interior quality and feel felt same as any other toyota...some what plastic like with a SLIGHT SENSE OF ASSURANCE that it WON'T snap like a plastic spoon (although it feels like it). The 3rd row seat was way too cramped compared to the other cars I test drove except for a fit Shuttle...but the Fit shuttle seemed to have a bit more head roomin the back because of the shape I guess but felt narrower.

Some other cars I test drove during the shopping phase was :

Honda Stream+Odyssey

Toyota Wish+Vanguard

Nissan LaFesta

Not sure which of these are commonly available in SL...but if you were thinking of a Prius Plus commonality (thus resale value) does not seem to be a concern to you. Then again the other AL members have made some good suggestions that meet the best of most worlds in SL.

i have seen one being advertised and was for sale at a car sale in kirulapona area. This was like two years ago.

Well he is not looking for a "van", but it also depends on whether he considers the Alphard/VellFire/Elgrand like "wagons" a van too. But then they are not the most economical to run nor the cheapest to purchase. Prices over here run up to as much as Prados and Pajeros with equally large engines.

Unless he considers the Voxy/Noah/Estima/Serena as vans, those are there too as middle of the road options.

Seems like a larger SUV is also somewhat might not be to his consideration but he should be more specific about what he wants...and also might not be considered to be economical.

By the original question it seems like he is looking for a mini cross-over MPV kind of thing since he WAS looking at a Prius Alpha. Which leaves the selection of Toyotas, Nissans and Hondas from that segment and I don't think Mitsubishi has anything in that segment anymore (atleast from Japan)

Edited by iRage

• 4 years later...