• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Autolanka Mega Movie Thread

MasterDon

Can't agree with you more.

Shawshank Redemption,. considered to be the one the greatest movie ever made by many critics. If you think the movie is good, you gotta read the book. The movie is about 80% of the book. Stephen King's finest novel. The director Frank Darabont went on to make The Mist and the TV Series The Walking Dead. Darabont's version of Mist had a more kick ass ending than Sixth Sense, if you have read the book as well!!!!!

I actually haven't had the chance to get hold of the book... yet. By the way, HUGE fan of "The Walking Dead" here. :) The best zombie related production ever IMO.

• Like 1

The Inbetweeners Movie.This is sort of like the british American Pie but much better IMO.The cast have great chemistry.There's also a 3 season long tv series which is equally hilarious.

Epic sci-fi.

Hmm I consider myself a sci=fi buff,but I'm ashamed to say that this is the first time I'm hearing of this movie.Danny Boyle directed too.Thanks biggie,added to my watch list.

Guys rather just posting just the links,post up a very brief description of the movie and why you liked it.as we're all in the hunt for new good movies to watch and also because sometimes it's really hard to judge a movie by the trailer alone...

And thanks for all the suggestions,I've been introduced to some quite interesting movies that I've never heard of thanks to this thread! ...please keep 'em coming

And since VVti brought up Christian Bale.here's another good flick with him in it.Basically it's about a magician trying to discover another macians secret to a vanishing trick,but with many many twists along the way..

And before Hell Boy, Guillermo Del Toro did this... :) A must see.

Agreed...fantastic movie.If you haven't seen it already I reccomend 'A bridge to Terabithia' which is along the same lines...

anyone knows a couple of good comedy movies?

Okay here goes:

1. Blue Streak (1999)

As a kid, I laughed my a$$ off watching this! :D A story about a thief (Martin Lawrence) who hid his stolen diamond before getting busted, and figuring out after his release that he hid it in the wrong place. The story is all about how he attempts to get his treasure back. Love Martin Lawrence's acting in this one; Way better than stupid Big Momma's House.

2. Death At A Funeral (2007)

Directed by Frank Oz, this is one of those movies why I can't describe how a story about a funeral could be so damn hilarious! Remember that I'm referring to the British movie which was released in 2007 and NOT the one which the Americans copied off (failing terribly) in 2010.

Will post again if something good comes into my mind. :)

Edited by Davy

Okay here goes:

1. Blue Streak (1999)

As a kid, I laughed my a$$ off watching this! :D A story about a thief (Martin Lawrence) who hid his stolen diamond before getting busted, and figuring out after his release that he hid it in the wrong place. The story is all about how he attempts to get his treasure back. Love Martin Lawrence's acting in this one; Way better than stupid Big Momma's House.

2. Death At A Funeral (2007)

Directed by Frank Oz, this is one of those movies why I can't describe how a story about a funeral could be so damn hilarious! Remember that I'm referring to the British movie which was released in 2007 and NOT the one which the Americans copied off (failing terribly) in 2010.

Will post again if something good comes into my mind. :)

I have watched Death at funeral, its a hilarious movie

I'll check out Blue Streak

Thanks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="MasterDon" data-cid="231327" data-time="1359210871">

<a href='

'>
</a>

</blockquote>

The illusionist is also a similar movie like The prestige, both are fantastic movies

Extraction.This is a good low budget sci-fi thriller.Intially it seemed to me like a poor copy of Inception but as the story developed I began to enjoy it.

remember this .. ?? :P

Haha how can we forget!.....it had crappy acting and worse storylines but to us 90s kids it was epic!...

Edited by MasterDon