• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Post Whoring - Part 2

MADZ

15337487_10157925791290204_6471451038607762756_n.jpg?oh=0292ade70026cf382c3357c8ecbf3fef&oe=58F61837

Driver number 1 drives the Corolla. He paid it off, has a 2 bedroom house paid for, makes thirty thousand a year and has excellent credit. 

Driver number 2 drives the Benz, has 3 years left to pay it off, has a 7 bedroom house with hundreds of thousands left to pay, makes two hundred thousand a year and has poor credit.

Sadly many people would choose to be driver number 2 because of what it looks like in spite of the reality that driver number 1 is more wealthy. 

Your circumstances will never change until your thinking is changed

Credit: original poster

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, iRage said:

A brand new Skyline GT-R R32 V Spec-II N1. No its not for sale....

She was apparently displayed at the NISMO Festival in Japan over the weekend :D

Holy sh!t! :o

15 hours ago, matroska said:

well it certainly ain't no beetle....

WTF.JPG

Seller name is "Shehan house builders". I guess this is what happens when you let a house builder build a car. :P 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, hrm said:

Any idea what happened here?

I have seen this on facebook SLTV page. I think Harshan Senadhira's comment explains it.

"Looks like engine ran on engine oil. This happens when the engine is running on under compression where oil seeping into the cylinders and if the engine is running too hot, it'll start burning oil and running on it. It'll increase the RPM as there's no way to control the oil supply to the cylinder and diesel engines are self ignited and cannot switch off. If it's a manual tranny, shift to 5th and release the clutch with brakes applied. That can shutdown the engine.

P.s. otherwise engine stops after burning all oil possible and ceased
"

• Like 2

On 1/18/2017 at 8:27 PM, kusumsiri said:

I have seen this on facebook SLTV page. I think Harshan Senadhira's comment explains it.

"Looks like engine ran on engine oil. This happens when the engine is running on under compression where oil seeping into the cylinders and if the engine is running too hot, it'll start burning oil and running on it. It'll increase the RPM as there's no way to control the oil supply to the cylinder and diesel engines are self ignited and cannot switch off. If it's a manual tranny, shift to 5th and release the clutch with brakes applied. That can shutdown the engine.

P.s. otherwise engine stops after burning all oil possible and ceased
"

Good explanation. I have seen this guys videos on the SLTV page, no offense but I think its about time that he installed a proper dash cam instead of a Hikvision CCTV on his truck. :D

7 minutes ago, Kasun Kumarratne said:

Guys last week I came to Colombo for a Business Reason. During that time I came on my Car and I found very hard situation to park my vehicle. And finally I parked on an unsafe street. After my work when I came to take my car I saw my car's one Side glass is missing and I found very hard to replace my car side glasses. Guys please give me a solutions to park my Vehicle for any urgent situations and safety places as well:(

In colombo, nowhere is safe, there are no solutions for parking issues. Just park wherever is free in a parking slot or leave the car at home/office and go in a cab.

• Like 2

• MADZ locked this topic