• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Engine

dingy

Ahh so the plot thickens.

So Dingy, lets get this straight..did rachitha give you a carb in the first place?

but you sold a carb to someone.. then your mechanic sold another carb to a lahiru... Am I right?

Rachitha did not give me a carb.And I had my mechanic advertise the carb and sell it.....I just spoke to my mechanic e has sold.it to someone named dimuthu...so not to a lahiru...only reason I bought up the carb part was cos even now I get calls from people.asking me whether I still have it...the first thing that came to my mind was that when I was accused of these type of things Edited by dingy

Hmm, well since the sh!t has hit the fan already, maybe it would be simpler if dingy just tells us what parts he got from rachitha and what he did with the parts that were on the bike (which were replaced with rachitha's).

Neither of dingy nor rachitha are obligated to, but since it's become a matter of public concern a full disclosure of the parts in question and their current whereabouts might be helpful..

PS: Dingy, dont be demoralized by this (alleged) false accusations. In the end the truth shall prevail! But in the meantime there's a number of us who are interested in seeing your bike restoration. So do start that thread as soon as you can find the time! Thanks!

Edited by Watchman

Hmm, well since the sh!t has hit the fan already, maybe it would be simpler if dingy just tells us what parts he got from rachitha and what he did with the parts that were on the bike (which were replaced with rachitha's).

Neither of dingy nor rachitha are obligated to, but since it's become a matter of public concern a full disclosure of the parts in question and their current whereabouts might be helpful..

PS: Dingy, dont be demoralized by this (alleged) false accusations. In the end the truth shall prevail! But in the meantime there's a number of us who are interested in seeing your bike restoration. So do start that thread as soon as you can find the time! Thanks!

Thanx mate

I will definitely start.the thread...I got the whole bike from him except for the engine and minor parts like the rear shocks a're not there.....I got some bit it's not a complete engine...rachitha's and my initial idea was to upgrade my hawk with these parts.....but i there is potential in making this completely......all I have to do now is find an engine for it........

So he gave almost a complete bike.. wow! That's mighty generous of him! He doesnt sound like he needs to be throwing around false allegations..

This thread is awesome. It's like one of those movies where you cant decide who the good guy is and who the bad guy is..

24170202.jpg

• Like 2

This thread is awesome. It's like one of those movies where you cant decide who the good guy is and who the bad guy is..

I thought you sounded more like the His Lordship waiting to deliver a verdict a while ago?

I thought you sounded more like the His Lordship waiting to deliver a verdict a while ago?

Aiyo people I'm not here u to call this one and that a rogue a bad guy crook etc......I'm just here to het the opinions of the professionals......the main issue was that I got accused of something that I didn't do that's y....watchmen seriously I thought after that last thread that u would give it a rest....aiyoo.......tell u what I will pm my address y want u guys go there and check it out for yourself nd tell me whether I'm lying or not.....look rachitha any one would feel the way you are feeling if it happens to them I'm not blaming u we are all human after all...but there has been some misunderstanding somewhere coz I never tried to sell anything or make a scam out of myself......and even if I wantes to do such a low life thing do u guys think I will do it in the open with my name and all of that......like I said anyone is welcomed to come check the bike out......and the best part is my mechanic just confirmed that he got a book for it aswell

Of course. The reason I'm following this thread is purely for its plot, the drama and the opportunity to pass condescending judgement at the end of it all.

:angel-smiley-002:

But I do look forward to seeing how this bike is resurrected btw :)

So that's a "Nay" on the Evo engine?

Well considering all your opinions it's a negative effect on the evolution engine....which brings me to my next question....if I turbocharged my engine with all the other mods mentioned what will be all the downfalls???....and how do you do a port polish???

Well considering all your opinions it's a negative effect on the evolution engine....which brings me to my next question....if I turbocharged my engine with all the other mods mentioned what will be all the downfalls???....and how do you do a port polish???

Dude, for the cost of all this, why don't you get a petrol thirsty car with a bigger engine. In Sri Lanka there isn't much of a market for cars with over a 1500cc engine, but for somebody like you it would be perfect! Also bigger displacement is better under normal circumstances than turbo charging because you get a move uniform power curve meaning power and torque is available from the lower revs all the way up, unlike a turbo where you need to wait for it to spool. The next thing is the engine will last longer and you still have the option of modifying it further to get even more power out of it.

If you are hell bent on putting a more powerful engine in your car, check if you can get your hands on a Mitsubishi 4G93T which is a 1.8 turbo charged engine, which is a lot cheaper to buy than a 4G63T. Another good option is the 4G92 Mivec but these engines are popular with tuners.

One of the cheap but good platforms to work on is the Proton Wira which is built on the Lancer CB platform so all of these fit right in. I don't think the early examples cost that much.

Rachitha first of all I had no intention to even think of something like that...and top of all the my parents want allow me to do such a thing....rachitha all I can tell you is all this news is new to me and I'm seriously telling u you could come check it put for your self intact I was gonna.start a.thread.about it.yesterday but when I heard all this It didn't feel.right...I should have atleast contacted me and checked wether it's true or not atleast Coz u just called me a scam in a public forum without even checking... And please if u are in Rathmalana side please feel free to drop on and check for your self And one more request can u please tell on what website you saw this Thank you
m.######.lk/en/ads/honda-hawk-parts-for-sale-colombo‎

May 25, 2013 – ######.lk · Post ad. Honda hawk parts. For sale; 25 May 11:24 am; Charith; Mount Lavinia. Category: Auto Parts. Location: Mount Lavinia ...

The add is not there, but Google cash had it....25th May at 11.24am, the day after I gave the parts...Just be honest!

• Like 1

m.######.lk/en/ads/honda-hawk-parts-for-sale-colombo‎

May 25, 2013 – ######.lk · Post ad. Honda hawk parts. For sale; 25 May 11:24 am; Charith; Mount Lavinia. Category: Auto Parts. Location: Mount Lavinia ...

The add is not there, but Google cash had it....25th May at 11.24am, the day after I gave the parts...Just be honest!

Well Rachitha looks like i have no way of convincing u from all the way here ....i tried the link and it says add not available..you and i can go on and on about this trying to prove each other wrong...but tell you what you what why want you drop by check the bike and ask my meechanic the amount of cash i have invested on it......i got a book for it from maligawatte which cost me a alot......well i should be completely out of my mind to sell this bike for parts after investing so much on it dont you think........

Lets say i advertised it.yo tell me how im gonna do it okay

1)im not in colombo so how can i even meet the buyer even and sell it

2)when i read up your fist post i noticed u mentioned my mobile number.Well the very next day that number was disconnected....

(FYI this is my number-0772308757,my id number-943041539 v...you can check with dialog about that)

3)if i wanted to sell it i dont think i would have to advertise it online..if i tell my mech the next day itself it would be gone since these parts are rare im sure u already know that.....

i finshed assembling it few weeks ago and its at my place.....My mechs "golaya" goes to my place when he is free and is working on a wire harness for it aswell...so tell you what if you still dont believe me why wont you go check it out for yourself.Im sure u would be happy to see it in the state its in now ........

And you also accuse me of being freinds with some guy named lahiru.when i get to colombo i will definitely call him up and go check his parts out aswell coz he might have some parts which are not there in mine

Edited by dingy

Well Rachitha looks like i have no way of convincing u from all the way here ....i tried the link and it says add not available..you and i can go on and on about this trying to prove each other wrong...but tell you what you what why want you drop by check the bike put and ask my meechanic the amount of cash i have invested on it......i got a book for it from maligawatte which cost me a alot......well i should be completely out of my mind to sell this bike for parts dont you think........

Here's the ad he's talking about...

adyD7pD.jpg

• Like 1

Well Rachitha looks like i have no way of convincing u from all the way here ....i tried the link and it says add not available..you and i can go on and on about this trying to prove each other wrong...but tell you what you what why want you drop by check the bike put and ask my meechanic the amount of cash i have invested on it......i got a book for it from maligawatte which cost me a alot......well i should be completely out of my mind to sell this bike for parts dont you think........
Here's the ad he's talking about...

adyD7pD.jpg

How do i go to this link??it says that there is a carb and electric items for sale aswell.......well rachitha itself knows that neither do i have a carb for it nor do i have any electric parts for it...i keep repeating my self here why wont all of you guys go and see it for yourself

Edited by dingy

How do i go to this link??it says that there is a carb and electric items for sale aswell.......well rachitha itself knows that neither do i have a carb for it nor do i have any electric parts for it...i keep repeating my self here why wont all of you guys go and see it for yourself

I can find the same in Google cache as well. It's a strange coincidence if this is not related to you.

And Charith, just because the parts are still there doesn't mean you didn't try to sell it (doesn't mean you did either to give you the benefit of the doubt). It just means you weren't able to, which is something different.......

Well Rachitha looks like i have no way of convincing u from all the way here ....i tried the link and it says add not available..you and i can go on and on about this trying to prove each other wrong...but tell you what you what why want you drop by check the bike and ask my meechanic the amount of cash i have invested on it......i got a book for it from maligawatte which cost me a alot......well i should be completely out of my mind to sell this bike for parts after investing so much on it dont you think........

Lets say i advertised it.yo tell me how im gonna do it okay

1)im not in colombo so how can i even meet the buyer even and sell it

2)when i read up your fist post i noticed u mentioned my mobile number.Well the very next day that number was disconnected....

(FYI this is my number-XXXXXXXXX,my id number-XXXXXXXXXXv...you can check with dialog about that)

3)if i wanted to sell it i dont think i would have to advertise it online..if i tell my mech the next day itself it would be gone since these parts are rare im sure u already know that.....

i finshed assembling it few weeks ago and its at my place.....My mechs "golaya" goes to my place when he is free and is working on a wire harness for it aswell...so tell you what if you still dont believe me why wont you go check it out for yourself.Im sure u would be happy to see it in the state its in now ........

And you also accuse me of being freinds with some guy named lahiru.when i get to colombo i will definitely call him up and go check his parts out aswell coz he might have some parts which are not there in mine

1) Yes you may not be in colombo, but if you say that its possible for us to go to your house and look at the bike, why cant someone goto your house and buy the parts?

2) You shouldnt be shouting out your NIC like that. It would be in your best interest to remove it. I did so when quoting you.

3) Well, its ur opinion that if you need to sell it you dont need to advertise. But some people advertise stuff just to get an idea of what the market value of an item is..

No-one accused you of having SOLD it.. just attempting to sell it as parts.. Don't mix the two. Stay calm and address just the relevant issues..

Well, at end of the day, the story is that you started off with YOUR bike which needed some parts.. but then you got a free second bike, and you bought a book for it. And now you have restored (or in the process of doing so) not one but 2 bikes.. So rather than invite the whole Autolanka community to your house for tea and to look at your bike, just share your restoration story/thread with us.. Leaving the drama aside, there ARE people who are interested in seeing your bike restoration thread.

:)

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 1

I can find the same in Google cache as well. It's a strange coincidence if this is not related to you.

And Charith, just because the parts are still there doesn't mean you didn't try to sell it (doesn't mean you did either to give you the benefit of the doubt). It just means you weren't able to, which is something different.......

+1.

Yes.. exactly what I was typing too at the same time as you :D

Like i said earlier these parts are really rare and ca be sold within a day or two.....infact there was a fuy at the garage whe saw the parts when ont he first day itself i got the parts he asked me for the front alloy coz his one is crooked...(he had 250n).....then another guy asked me for the hawk tank aswell....but stilli didnt more than being accused of scamming i always wanted to rid a super hawk never ridden one except for a hawk but always dreamed of hving one thanks to rachitha i should be able todo just that........i wouldnt mind atleast if sold it as a whole but forparts after doing so much for it.....all i can tell Rachitha and all the others is that i never tried to sell the parts it didnt even cross my mind......so like i said why wont all of you guys go check it and then you guys being the experts will know how long it took me to bring to the states its in now

Thanks The Don. So this should come to an end. I'm glad at the end of the day Charith built the bike which I wanted to build for a long time. Good luck with your project. If you could install a four cylinder 250cc water cooled Honda DNA engine I'm sure it will be unique. I love that four cylinder noise! Also if you need Evo engine advise, one of the most modified Evo engine is now parked in my garage.

1) Yes you may not be in colombo, but if you say that its possible for us to go to your house and look at the bike, why cant someone goto your house and buy the parts?

2) You shouldnt be shouting out your NIC like that. It would be in your best interest to remove it. I did so when quoting you.

3) Well, its ur opinion that if you need to sell it you dont need to advertise. But some people advertise stuff just to get an idea of what the market value of an item is..

No-one accused you of having SOLD it.. just attempting to sell it as parts.. Don't mix the two. Stay calm and address just the relevant issues..

Well, at end of the day, the story is that you started off with YOUR bike which needed some parts.. but then you got a free second bike, and you bought a book for it. And now you have restored (or in the process of doing so) not one but 2 bikes.. So rather than invite the whole Autolanka community to your house for tea and to look at your bike, just share your restoration story/thread with us.. Leaving the drama aside, there ARE people who are interested in seeing your bike restoration thread.

:)

Second bike you are reffering to is the gsx which didnt go as planned coz its 70% complete now waiting for a set of carbs for it....bought two both( of them have issues still looking for a set but overall its done.....then for my hawk i still couldnt get a set of signal lights for it...rachitha gave me two but those two are for the front.....and watchman lets say the buyer goes to my place buy it the only one at home is the guy who looks after the place and since my mobile does not work either how am i suppse to even carry out a transaction here co i dont trust that guy at all...so i really dont see the light in doing such a thing...and i will start a thread as soon as i get to colombo coz i need snapshots of it...and if somone can find a tank for it would be very helpfull..and rear axle rod

Edited by dingy

Second bike you are reffering to is the gsx which didnt go as planned coz its 70% complete now waiting for a set of carbs for it....bought two both( of them have issues still looking for a set but overall its done.....then for my hawk i still couldnt get a set of signal lights for it...rachitha gave me two but those two are for the front.....and watchman lets say the buyer goes to my place buy it the only one at home is the guy who looks after the place and since my mobile does not work either how am i suppse to even carry out a transaction here co i dont trust that guy at all...so i really dont see the light in doing such a thing...and i will start a thread as soon as i get to colombo coz i need snapshots of it...and if somone can find a tank for it would be very helpfull..and rear axle rod

Your story has so many holes its leaking credibility faster than you're adding. Worst is that you have access to the internet, but not a telephone. :rolleyes:

If you can allegedly advertise the parts online (or access autolanka for that matter), it means you have access to the internet. Meaning the buyer can contact you. So, you just tell him to go look at part ABC at your address, and if he likes it leave Rs.XXX with the person watching the house.