• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Evo Engine

dingy

Like i said earlier these parts are really rare and ca be sold within a day or two.....infact there was a fuy at the garage whe saw the parts when ont he first day itself i got the parts he asked me for the front alloy coz his one is crooked...(he had 250n).....then another guy asked me for the hawk tank aswell....but stilli didnt more than being accused of scamming i always wanted to rid a super hawk never ridden one except for a hawk but always dreamed of hving one thanks to rachitha i should be able todo just that........i wouldnt mind atleast if sold it as a whole but forparts after doing so much for it.....all i can tell Rachitha and all the others is that i never tried to sell the parts it didnt even cross my mind......so like i said why wont all of you guys go check it and then you guys being the experts will know how long it took me to bring to the states its in now

Dingy, if you are a man of principle as you say you are, why don't you return what you got from Rachitha back to him? Since he has made the allegation it seems the most appropriate way to clear your name.

I will keep an open mind, since you have decided to confront the allegations rather than hide behind internet anonymity.

Edited by The Don

ooooo la la.. This plot is getting even thicker...

So Dingy, should we call YOU on 0772308757 and verify if the parts are with you, or should we call "Charith" on 0772308757 and see if the parts are for sale?

:D

Machan, unless somebody else has Dingys number its a little difficult to verify as the person might just ignore the call, or pretend to be someone else.

Machan, unless somebody else has Dingys number its a little difficult to verify as the person might just ignore the call, or pretend to be someone else.

Dingy/Charith already posted his number (0772308757) along with his NIC number in an earlier post. So it's verified. Talk about putting the foot in one's mouth!

• Like 1

I'm not gonna form an opinion one way another on this, Don seems to have a good handle on whats going on, but I will chime in, it is extremely stupid to post your NIC number on an open forum. You open yourself to all kinds of identity theft possibilities. I mean, we can figure out you are 19, but try to use your head, ok?

What MD posted earlier was the cached version of the mobile site.

Here's the cached version of the ad from the main site, with Charith's phone number

http://#######/lb2uxxx

Charith, there's no denying of facts now. The best you can do is just STFU.

6qfk0j.jpg

Well lets say i did such a thing....then y would i give you my number and y nic number?First of all the only reason i gave you guys my number and the Nic number so u could call dialog and find out for how that number has been inactive then compare the date on the add...Well identity theft is the whole reason im not in colombo at the moment this is no the first time this has happened....so i am not new this sort of allegations

Edited by dingy

Thanks The Don. So this should come to an end. I'm glad at the end of the day Charith built the bike which I wanted to build for a long time. Good luck with your project. If you could install a four cylinder 250cc water cooled Honda DNA engine I'm sure it will be unique. I love that four cylinder noise! Also if you need Evo engine advise, one of the most modified Evo engine is now parked in my garage.

Thanks again Rachitha once its complete will definitly bring by your place....the evo idea is a total negative outcome coz i dont think the car will handle so much of power.....but thanks anyway......and from where can i find a DNA engine other than from panchikawatte side coz i have had a hard time dealing with them...bought two carbs both were faulty.....

Well lets say i did such a thing....then y would i give you my number and y nic number?First of all the only reason i gave you guys my number and the Nic number so u could call dialog and find out for how that number has been inactive then compare the date on the add...Well identity theft is the whole reason im not in colombo at the moment this is no the first time this has happened....so i am not new this sort of allegations

Answer to your question; Simple. You were stupid enough to think that once you took down your advert it would be gone and you could be cocky about it. You probably didn't foresee google caching it.

Did you think Dialog was as dumb as you to just give out customer information to every Tom Dick and Harry that calls in with a phone number n a NIC number?

And boy, you need to go learn what identity theft means. Its not something that a thief breaks into your house and runs away with. It doesnt matter where you are for your identity to be stolen.

Your story has so many holes its leaking credibility faster than you're adding. Worst is that you have access to the internet, but not a telephone. :rolleyes:

If you can allegedly advertise the parts online (or access autolanka for that matter), it means you have access to the internet. Meaning the buyer can contact you. So, you just tell him to go look at part ABC at your address, and if he likes it leave Rs.XXX with the person watching the house.

Dingy, if you are a man of principle as you say you are, why don't you return what you got from Rachitha back to him? Since he has made the allegation it seems the most appropriate way to clear your name.

I will keep an open mind, since you have decided to confront the allegations rather than hide behind internet anonymity.

Dingy/Charith already posted his number (0772308757) along with his NIC number in an earlier post. So it's verified. Talk about putting the foot in one's mouth!
I'm not gonna form an opinion one way another on this, Don seems to have a good handle on whats going on, but I will chime in, it is extremely stupid to post your NIC number on an open forum. You open yourself to all kinds of identity theft possibilities. I mean, we can figure out you are 19, but try to use your head, ok?

1)Well watchmen i never said that i dont have access to a phone i told you that i have disconnected mine..also there is something called a laptop which u could use to browse the net...im trying to sty off the grid as much as possible....nut i also badly needed to get the feedbacks regarding the evo engine aswell..also watchmen i dont trust the guy at home thats one of the reasons i make sure my mech goes there atleast for a few minutes to even look at it...

2)yes done thats a great idea i would really love to give it to him...

3)and even if i did advertise them do you think i would put my number and nic and confirm that its the number on the site?use your head mate

4)the only reason i put my Nic number was to clarify my sttement about my phone being inactiv for a long period

Maybe for you guys it might be easy to sit behind the computer read through some posts and without even having any solid proof to accuse someone for your own amusement...

The last post by Rachitha he says in that that its over and i get some advice from him regarding the project but u guys just go on and on i wouldnt have put info regarding my id out like that if i did something wrong...but i didnt..

Guys my intension was not to get the parts back or blame Dingy. But I just wanted to save your time on the Evo engine topic.

Well Dingy/Charith, there is no such thing as a DNA engine, what I meant was install an engine made by Honda. You need to learn a lot on technicals.

"Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people" Warren Buffett

Edited by Rachitha
  • Like 1

Answer to your question; Simple. You were stupid enough to think that once you took down your advert it would be gone and you could be cocky about it. You probably didn't foresee google caching it.

Did you think Dialog was as dumb as you to just give out customer information to every Tom Dick and Harry that calls in with a phone number n a NIC number?

And boy, you need to go learn what identity theft means. Its not something that a thief breaks into your house and runs away with. It doesnt matter where you are for your identity to be stolen.

Watchmen you have no idea what im putting up with when it comes to identity theft.....and i gave out my identity and phone nuber after my phone number was revealed....and watchmen as long as you have the id number u can info regarding the number u want i know coz i have done it so many times....for you this all might seem amusing but if i said i didnt do it then i didnt do it also the add says HAWK PARTS but this bike is a SUPERHAWK...even if i do sell it what type benefit do i get out of it?

Edited by dingy

Guys my intension was not to get the parts back or blame Dingy. But I just wanted to save your time on the Evo engine topic.

Well Dingy/Charith, there is no such thing as a DNA engine, what I meant was install an engine made by Honda. You need to learn a lot on technicals.

"Honesty is a very expensive gift, Don't expect it from cheap people" Warren Buffett

That is one of the main reasons i posted inthis forum to lear not to prove to other people.......the day i came to take the parts from you only i got to know what induvidual throttle bodies are...currently i have found cb4 engine which is with one of my freinds...he is breaking the bike down since that bike has no book for it and its in a total mess...but still not sure weather it will fit without any modifications to the hawk chasy

1)Well watchmen i never said that i dont have access to a phone i told you that i have disconnected mine..also there is something called a laptop which u could use to browse the net...im trying to sty off the grid as much as possible....nut i also badly needed to get the feedbacks regarding the evo engine aswell..also watchmen i dont trust the guy at home thats one of the reasons i make sure my mech goes there atleast for a few minutes to even look at it...

2)yes done thats a great idea i would really love to give it to him...

3)and even if i did advertise them do you think i would put my number and nic and confirm that its the number on the site?use your head mate

4)the only reason i put my Nic number was to clarify my sttement about my phone being inactiv for a long period

Maybe for you guys it might be easy to sit behind the computer read through some posts and without even having any solid proof to accuse someone for your own amusement...

The last post by Rachitha he says in that that its over and i get some advice from him regarding the project but u guys just go on and on i wouldnt have put info regarding my id out like that if i did something wrong...but i didnt..

1. So you dont trust a guy to watch some 2nd hand bike parts, but you trust him enough to watch your whole house and whatever valuables in it?

2. You go online post your phone number, your NIC number and log onto a single identifiable location on the internet. And you're off the grid you say?

3. You "badly need feedback" on a car modification (which you were half hearted to begin with and gave up in a few days)?

Watchmen you have no idea what im putting up with when it comes to identity theft.....and i gave out my identity and phone nuber after my phone number was revealed....and watchmen as long as you have the id number u can info regarding the number u want i know coz i have done it so many times....for you this all might seem amusing but if i said i didnt do it then i didnt do it...even if i do sell it what type benefit do i get out of it?

Yes I have no idea what you're putting up with. Why dont you enlighten us.

And if you have to ask for the benefit you would get by selling for money what you got for free, you're parents n teacher did a sh!tty job preparing you for life.

1. So you dont trust a guy to watch some 2nd hand bike parts, but you trust him enough to watch your whole house and whatever valuables in it?

2. You go online post your phone number, your NIC number and log onto a single identifiable location on the internet. And you're off the grid you say?

3. You "badly need feedback" on a car modification (which you were half hearted to begin with and gave up in a few days)?

Yes I have no idea what you're putting up with. Why dont you enlighten us.

And if you have to ask for the benefit you would get by selling for money what you got for free, you're parents n teacher did a sh!tty job preparing you for life.

Watchman u do need to drag my parents in to this....now you are pushing it...even if i get cash out of it whats the point im notboasting here or anything i have enough of that...the guy watching the house my parents trust him but i hv never......only reason i posted my Nic my number and my locationwas coz i really dont like being accused of something i never did...i specially did it coz of Rachitha....he gave me those parts with a good intention and in retur he got a really bad intention about mewhich i cannot putup with...what i cannot understand u watchmen seems to be the one with all the problems this is not the first time u have done this on one of my threads...even on the hawk thread u started for no reason i have no idea why...and since u dragged my parents in to it which reminds me you did the same with the hawk thread as well but if they knew that i was selling this they wold most probably kick me out or take me to rachitha place ang get me to apologize..knowing them i want dare to sell it off.....this is not a warning watchman dont take it in a bad way please but its a request please dont grag people who are not involved into this specially my parents coz i really dont like tthat..and watchmen already things outside this thread has been discussed i dont want to go any further with it and i dont need to explain it to you

Edited by dingy

I thought "identity theft" was something that happened in 1987/88 era. :speechless-smiley-019: dingy could be excused for he was not even born then!!!.

BTW dingy you cannot get details of someone else's telephone number from a telecom operator in SL by calling them from a phone and giving your ID details simply because it is against the law. I will bet my head on that.

I thought "identity theft" was something that happened in 1987/88 era. :speechless-smiley-019: dingy could be excused for he was not even born then!!!.

BTW dingy you cannot get details of someone else's telephone number from a telecom operator in SL by calling them from a phone and giving your ID details simply because it is against the law. I will bet my head on that.

i have done it so many times..coz earlier y number was under my dads id and he had a credit limit put on it...so i used his id number and i remember they asked the address and i was able to increase the limit

i have done it so many times..coz earlier y number was under my dads id and he had a credit limit put on it...so i used his id number and i remember they asked the address and i was able to increase the limit

Yeah.... that right there should go a long way to convince people of your honesty. Not.

Yeah.... that right there should go a long way to convince people of your honesty. Not.

Once again coming into facts even without knowing...he goes overseas most of the time so he texted his id number so that i could increase it

CrossWind i really wouldnt mind doing that if i did something wrong but i didnt do.....

the other which i really cant get out of my mind is that even if advertised it y would i work on it and incest so much of cash and time on it??

like i said earlier i came to get advice not to prove facts to other people

ohh jeez jangi dingi, you dont have to start getting all emo..

To be honest, I dont remember picking on you before. But I admit, when I smell BS I point it out... So if you were picked on 2 instances did you ever thing it could be something wrong with YOU and not the people picking on you?

OK lets get this straight, your stand is that you were not the person who advertised parts similar to those that you received, using your name and your phone number?

<SNIP>

the other which i really cant get out of my mind is that even if advertised it y would i work on it and incest so much of cash and time on it??

like i said earlier i came to get advice not to prove facts to other people

OMG!...identity theft,deceit,petty crime...drama! THE DRAMA!!!

Who needs Sujatha diyani....this is the real shit right here.

Don't forget this drama has INCEST too!

Ought to rename the topic as Avajathaka Diyani

Once again coming into facts even without knowing...he goes overseas most of the time so he texted his id number so that i could increase it

Then you should have said that. I have to go by what you say, and what you said was that you committed petty larceny at best. How is anyone here supposed to know where your dad spends his time? Its not my problem that you can't express yourself clearly.

And I do have to admit, I agree with watchman that there is a strong smell of offal on this thread. Possibly you are blameless, and its just coz you have no idea how to express yourself, but its still of your own making.