• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Project Hillman Hunter,year 1969 Restoration

Tharinduj

There is an Indian book like that too...Man eating leopard of Rudraprayag by hunter/marksman James Corbett.The author has several books along the same lines,hunting leopards and bengal tigers.

Oh now I remember.. its the indian one I red. I remember the name "Rudraprayag"

@Tharanduj did you got the gasket? The exact gasket on ebay said it's 1700cc. May be 1.5 and 1.7 engines share same internal layout. Or could it be someone registered it as 1.5L engine :)

Oh now I remember.. its the indian one I red. I remember the name "Rudraprayag"

@Tharanduj did you got the gasket? The exact gasket on ebay said it's 1700cc. May be 1.5 and 1.7 engines share same internal layout. Or could it be someone registered it as 1.5L engine :)

@MkX yes i got it.it`s 1500cc.found another Hunter 1500cc one with original engine.Now no doubt about it.it`s 1500cc. =D Edited by Tharinduj

There is an Indian book like that too...Man eating leopard of Rudraprayag by hunter/marksman James Corbett.The author has several books along the same lines,hunting leopards and bengal tigers.

I think its Jim Corbett if im right (who hunted many man eating cats)

sorry to sidetrack away from the Hillman,but have their been any recent case of wild Leopards attacking people in Sri Lanka?

That Brit-Indian hunter also authored a book titled 'Man Eaters of Kumaon' which I would like to get a copy of. He had hunted Tigers (man-eaters), leopards and other wildlife. I'm not fond of hunters or their sport, but it's a book I'd love to read.

EDIT: MD's got the name.

I think I have a pdf, if you want it.

Komi go to the used book shops at McCullem Road.Look for Premadasa or Peter's store and ask.They had a copy of 'Rudraprayag' about a month ago....(Playboys and Hustlers are in the back ;) )

Sorry for the OT OP...Best of luck with your project!.

• 2 years later...