• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

406 Coupe

similarnames

Question

Dear Experts,

There is a blue 406 coupe at Puxxxi Cxx Nxxxxa and had 17k kms on it (I was suprised, but who knows ? ). But the current owner had done a very bad paint job on it, and is in effed up condition. I think this was mentioned in somewhere in this forum but i don't know whether it was the same car that he was refering to . The car has a GJ-xxx plate on it. Its also adverted in the ixman site.. I had a look at the car and the paintwork and the beads need to be redone.. What do you think a 406 coupe as a daily driver..

Your comments on this will be highly appreciated..

SN

23 answers to this question

Run away, that car was condemned and repaired several times, changed hands like a Maradana whore and was treated worse than a Tamilnaadu untouchable. Badly and cheaply.

As a rule do not buy cars from that mentioned place. That's where all bad cars come to die... :)

• Like 3

Run away, that car was condemned and repaired several times, changed hands like a Maradana whore and was treated worse than a Tamilnaadu untouchable. Badly and cheaply.

As a rule do not buy cars from that mentioned place. That's where all bad cars come to die... :)

was it yellow earlier?

Remember a G series red one up for sale early last year. Molested and raped.

406 Coupe was Pininfarina design I guess

MINIACE

Pininfarina it is!

except one or two all the 406 coupes in the country are accident repairs.

Heard the 406 coupe owned by Kav*n Pere*a was changed hands (through an auction I presume) for 2.2mil and it was one of mint specimens according to the source.

Remember a G series red one up for sale early last year. Molested and raped.

406 Coupe was Pininfarina design I guess

MINIACE

Hmmm... A colleague of mine has a red 406 coupe. She was having problems with it, tho I can't remember the number. Had a picture somewhere...

Pininfarina it is!

Heard the 406 coupe owned by Kav*n Pere*a was changed hands (through an auction I presume) for 2.2mil and it was one of mint specimens according to the source.

Yep. A good buddy of mine is the proud owner.

• Like 1

For a daliy running 406 coupe is far way behind , good for a spin though , i have the 407 coupe, since i bought the car i had to repalce couple of things such as starter motor,AC compressor and of course the parts are cost hell of a lot , C** ***T people are suck at this thing and the parts are not availbale in SL for both 406 and 407 coupes, but its a good ride and something rare that u dont see everyday :D

Edited by TUKTUK

For a daliy running 406 coupe is far way behind , good for a spin though , i have the 407 coupe, since i bought the car i had to repalce couple of things such as starter motor,AC compressor and of course the parts are cost hell of a lot , C** ***T people are suck at this thing and the parts are not availbale in SL for both 406 and 407 coupes, but its a good ride and something rare that u dont see everyday :D

Can't agree mate. It is a very good daily runner if you are not worrying about the fuel consumption very much(still it is quite similar to FB15 s if you compare). But you don't get that driving pleasure you having on 406, from a FB15(no offence to FB15 s ;) ). There are some places who doing those spares at reasonable prices. May be Harshansenadheer can help you further. Also, 406 has less frequency of having repairs if you maintain properly(on time services etc..).

• Like 1

Can't agree mate. It is a very good daily runner if you are not worrying about the fuel consumption very much(still it is quite similar to FB15 s if you compare). But you don't get that driving pleasure you having on 406, from a FB15(no offence to FB15 s ;) ). There are some places who doing those spares at reasonable prices. May be Harshansenadheer can help you further. Also, 406 has less frequency of having repairs if you maintain properly(on time services etc..).

I don't agree with you 406 coupe is totally different from 406 saloon so finding spares will be an issue in SL and when it comes to body parts situation worsens.

Regarding the blue colour car I can still remember it dazzling in carmart showroom and I was fantising of driving it, back in 2000 when I was a Kid

Pininfarina it is!

Is this the same infamous G*lden K*y Kav*n pere*a you are reering to Harsha?

Is the Red 407 coupe yours ? It looks great.