• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Project Carina Gt

Muditha420

So finally came across the man himself behind Octanehead... after much planning to meet up before he went, had a good chat and of course did a photo shoot as well....my my she looks sexy as hell :yahoo:

Thank you for making the build up memorable mate...its well worth it when your hard work stands out so bloody perfectly... :lol:

10007342_533589800084806_653815716799247
  • Like 5

@Magnum - Lights seem to be a bit more powerful, n also when the AC is on u get a small dip in power, that's not happening anymore....mmm n yes the rev seems to be a bit more powerful as well, in other words the the start-up is quick... so far seems to be the things i have noticed...

@Magnum - Lights seem to be a bit more powerful, n also when the AC is on u get a small dip in power, that's not happening anymore....mmm n yes the rev seems to be a bit more powerful as well, in other words the the start-up is quick... so far seems to be the things i have noticed...

Thanks! should get one, how much was it?

So finally came across the man himself behind Octanehead... after much planning to meet up before he went, had a good chat and of course did a photo shoot as well....my my she looks sexy as hell :yahoo:

Thank you for making the build up memorable mate...its well worth it when your hard work stands out so bloody perfectly... :lol:

10007342_533589800084806_653815716799247

wow nice car machan, congrats!

anae palayan ban yanna! :D

One day, Komi calls me in the middle of the night with Teg stuck outside some whore joint in Hokandara. Culprit was this flashy blue box that you boys love to jerk off to.. since that day, both the Stabi and the hooker called Shanya has not been visited... :) She calls me though.. :)

I threw the stabilizer to the canal near by THROW IT AWAY!!!!!

• Like 1

One day, Komi calls me in the middle of the night with Teg stuck outside some whore joint in Hokandara. Culprit was this flashy blue box that you boys love to jerk off to.. since that day, both the Stabi and the hooker called Shanya has not been visited... :) She calls me though.. :)

I just ordered one :sad-smiley-058:

bdw im curious what was Komi doing near some whore joint in the first place?

Edited by Magnum

A friend of mine used something similar on his bike. Though I didn't feel a difference, he swore by it and got another friend to try one out on his bike. 1 month later, his battery is dying mysteriously even though the bikes used on a daily basis.

A friend of mine used something similar on his bike. Though I didn't feel a difference, he swore by it and got another friend to try one out on his bike. 1 month later, his battery is dying mysteriously even though the bikes used on a daily basis.

umm there are fake Raizin stabilizers too

check this out

http://libertydiyteam.blogspot.com/2012/09/fake-imitation-pivot-raizin-voltage.html

I'm on the fence about stabilisers...I've heard that they are a snake oil type deal but then you hear stories like that of Muditha's. Is this one of those Don't-fix-it-if-it-ain't-broke areas of car mods?

• 1 month later...