• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

[Wanted] Mitsubishi Lancer Glx 2003 - 1.6 Cs3 Owner / Lover / Ex-Owner

chathudagr8

Hi all, is there any one who has used a GLX 2003 1.6 manual car.

Because im about to buy that car.(70 % bought :party: ) ,

So i need to know what are the places where i can get the best services for best price, buy parts (Low cost and hight cost), do repairs near CMB,Negombo,Chilaw in order to maintain the GLX well.

:action-smiley-035:

I will post some images if i able to buy the other 30% of the car .:)

yeah thats correct, i need to get in touch with any one who know about

CS1 -GlX 2003 CAR (Engine capacity:1.6)

For the millionth time...

CS1 => 1.3L

CS2 => 1.5L

CS3 => 1.6L

So if you're looking for a CS with a 1.6L engine, you have to be looking for a CS3 and not a CS1.

• Like 1

On a related note, it seems IPBoard's search control prevents making searches for 2 or 3 letter strings. Perhaps that's why strings like CS1, EK3 doesn't return results whereas Lancer CS returns a flood of results. Perhaps the forum admins should consider enabling 3 letter searches, since our people do search by model numbers - CS1, 141, EK3, EG8, FD4, 121, CK1, N16, KDH etc. more often that not.

• Like 1

The OP's just a worthless troll. No point trying to help him.

@rumesh: I showed him how to do a search twice before. But looks like the stupidity they get from their genes are too powerful to be countered with intelligence and common sense :D

hey Watchman ,

can you pleas explain me why do this site have a search box on top of the forum. If it is a worthless shit then the site admin or the creator of this template might not intelligence enough to do a proper task.

Do you have any idea how Google search works,

Google crawler is the main technology on the google search, and crawler is mainly looking for tags and then the forum posts.Does every body add tags when they are posting a post inside the autolanka.

So how can we relay on google to search stuff inside the autolanka,.....CAN U watchman, :mosking:

Searching might not be the best option inside the forums because the search is not working .So why are you so angry on using a NOT well developed module inside the forum. Do you want to rule this entire forum or do u want to be a godfather inside this community.

And one more thing by adding a new thread i will get only 45-60 kb from the autolanka server, so if a registers user cant even use 45-60 kb from the server what is the point if maintaing this forum.

Dont be soo rude on loyalty member you (FILL THE BLANKS U ********) watchman

:angry-smiley-002::angry-smiley-002::angry-smiley-002::angry-smiley-002:

Edited by chathudagr8
  • Like 1

On a related note, it seems IPBoard's search control prevents making searches for 2 or 3 letter strings. Perhaps that's why strings like CS1, EK3 doesn't return results whereas Lancer CS returns a flood of results. Perhaps the forum admins should consider enabling 3 letter searches, since our people do search by model numbers - CS1, 141, EK3, EG8, FD4, 121, CK1, N16, KDH etc. more often that not.

thanks mate.

Don't be so stupid as far as i no there is no car called GLX 2003,plz try to learn how to communicate don't show your stupidity to others

As far as u know there are no car called GLX year 2003. yeah thats absolutely correct, BUT the far above you know there is a car called CS1 -GLX (with 1.3 and 1.6 L engine ).

:)

hey Watchman ,

#1 can you pleas explain me why do this site have a search box on top of the forum. If it is a worthless shit then the site admin or the creator of this template might not intelligence enough to do a proper task.

#2 Google crawler is the main technology on the google search, and crawler is mainly looking for tags and then the forum posts.Does every body add tags when they are posting a post inside the autolanka.

#3 So how can we relay on google to search stuff inside the autolanka,.....CAN U watchman, :mosking:

#4 Searching might not be the best option inside the forums because the search is not working .So why are you so angry on using a NOT well developed module inside the forum. Do you want to rule this entire forum or do u want to be a godfather inside this community.

#5 And one more thing by adding a new thread i will get only 45-60 kb from the autolanka server, so if a registers user cant even use 45-60 kb from the server what is the point if maintaing this forum.

you are awfully cocky aren't you?

#1 I don't own/run autolanka. So if you have a problem with the forum's search direct it to the admins. If you're still unhappy with it you'll get full refund of your forum membership fee :P

#2 I have no idea how google / crawlers / tags work, but as a fellow user i know that search method works, which is why I directed you to it previously. If you don't wanna use it out of stubbornness that's totally upto you. I don't loose anything just because you wish to remain an immature little retard.

#3 Actually I DO relay on Google to search autolanka. And I've not been let down.

#4 I think you're speaking out of you a$$ here, and sorry I dont speak a$$ language, so you might wanna repeat it in proper english.

#5 It's not about the 45kb. It's about helping each other (specially new members) by encouraging a good practice of keeping all relevant information consolidated.

• Like 4

hey Watchman ,

can you pleas explain me why do this site have a search box on top of the forum. If it is a worthless shit then the site admin or the creator of this template might not intelligence enough to do a proper task.

Google crawler is the main technology on the google search, and crawler is mainly looking for tags and then the forum posts.Does every body add tags when they are posting a post inside the autolanka.

So how can we relay on google to search stuff inside the autolanka,.....CAN U watchman, :mosking:

Searching might not be the best option inside the forums because the search is not working .So why are you so angry on using a NOT well developed module inside the forum. Do you want to rule this entire forum or do u want to be a godfather inside this community.

And one more thing by adding a new thread i will get only 45-60 kb from the autolanka server, so if a registers user cant even use 45-60 kb from the server what is the point if maintaing this forum.

Do understand it's regular members of the site like watchman, who keep this site active. Not people like you who drop in, get the advice you need and then vanish off until you face further problems with a car. So your behaviour is most unwise. And what you say is factually wrong. Google's site specific search doesn't search for tags only.

https://www.google.lk/search?q=cs1+site:autolanka.com

Edited by Crosswind
  • Like 3

Do understand it's regular members of the site like watchman, who keep this site active. Not people like you who drop in, get the advice you need and then vanish off until you face further problems with a car. So your behaviour is most unwise. And what you say is factually wrong. Google's site specific search doesn't search for tags only.

https://www.google.lk/search?q=cs1+site:autolanka.com

yeah its not only looking at tags ;but also on forum post. (crawler is mainly looking for tags and then the forum posts).

How can you categorized me as a person like "get the advice you need and then vanish off until you face further problems with a car" .i just joined with autolanka.

• Member Since - 13-January 14

It's a free forum mate.. so you might want to keep that sense of entitlement in check.

If the search box doesn't work, there are alternative methods which do work. Since you're the one seeking help, dig a bit deeper. CS1 and CS3 Lancers have been discussed quite a lot recently. They should be on the top of the sub forums if you cared to at least skim through them.

Since you're very new to the forum, calm down, familiarise yourself with the site and it's vibe and be a part of the community. Don't be the new recruite who gets too drunk and throws up on the dance floor at the office party.

yeah its not only looking at tags ;but also on forum post. (crawler is mainly looking for tags and then the forum posts).

How can you categorized me as a person like "get the advice you need and then vanish off until you face further problems with a car" .i just joined with autolanka.

• Member Since - 13-January 14

npsljgdosij.jpg

PS: Btw your father wouldn't happen to be a Mr. Wijesinghe by some chance, would he?

Edited by Watchman
  • Like 2

It's a free forum mate.. so you might want to keep that sense of entitlement in check.

If the search box doesn't work, there are alternative methods which do work. Since you're the one seeking help, dig a bit deeper. CS1 and CS3 Lancers have been discussed quite a lot recently. They should be on the top of the sub forums if you cared to at least skim through them.

Since you're very new to the forum, calm down, familiarise yourself with the site and it's vibe and be a part of the community. Don't be the new recruite who gets too drunk and throws up on the dance floor at the office party.

how to become calm down mate , with the disturbance by watchman :D

true, but machang, any monkey whose keyboard skills are above average should know that when you search, it helps to type in Model name or manufacturer name also, right?

Imagine typing 323, it could be Mazda, it could be BMW, it could Geely... come on, its common sense.

We have to stop making life easy for some of these in bred retards.

• Like 1