• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Example_Japan Car Auction Sheet_Aqua

osaka_dude

Osaka_Dude, what benefit does this provide somebody else? Unless of course you are going to explain as well, how to interpret each field.

If its an image you have to upload it to a service like photo bucket and use the provided url.

hahahha,just as expected here starts the bashing by the "experts". :sport-smiley-004:
Expecting engineers know everything from building bridges to fixing software bugs(FYI,Engineering has more than 10 different fields)
Of course I know its a 30-day trial,but there was no opton since updating the same image to photobucket failed many times.
If you are not interested and use google for everything from finding a car to your wife,you should be happy doing that instead of criticising those who take the effort to post in a forum like AL.
(But you just being here sh!tting all over the forum means you are interested.)

But I still dont have the answer why the direct upload within the size limit did not work.but who cares,if it is lost ,30 days should be enough if someone is interested.

Edited by osaka_dude
  • Like 1

Pic wont be deleted after 30 days but he wont be able to upload new images after 30 days. Pics that are uploaded within 30-day time period will not be deleted by imageshack. As for me, I switched to flickr.

• Like 2

Dude !!! I wasn't bringing up the 30 day trial as a criticism! Just a friendly reminder. and you wonder why people are p*$$ed at you ! Jeebuz !! I guess sometimes there are no bounds to clueless-ness and ignorance

EDIT: But since you did p*$$ me off...dude ! again.. you started off with good intentions but then shot yourself in the foot.

If you are going to do something do it properly ! and since you are being so arrogant and taking a snotty note to how you say things...

It does not say manufacture date ! It says first registration date (a car can be manufactured in one year but registered for the first time the next) there is a reason why the likes of customs go with first date of registration ! So if the poor sap who goes by your advice buys a car thinking the car's YOM is January 2014 but when he looks at something like the seat-belt year which might say 2013 he is going to feel shafted.

(junsei..sorry I do not have a Japanese keyboard)AW translated is NOT AWD !!! It means Original Alloy Wheels ! Then considering the car is an Aqua you should have known it cannot be AWD <unless you discovered a top secret Aqua in one of those top secret Toyota buildings you top secretly went in to>!

Completely off topic....If some one critiques you be a man and defend yourself rather than crying about it like a 5 year old girl and hiding behind a game of he said she said and jumping to conclusions

Edited by iRage
  • Like 3

This was for a request i received from some interested member.

here we go

https://imageshack.com/i/nd2ahjp

thanks Don and Hoonigan

This "a member requested me to join AL", "some members begged and pleaded for me to return from self exile", "one member requested me to do this" etc etc is all lame ass excuses.

So please tell us who made this request to you.

And I'm still waiting for a video of a prius doing 300km/h.

Edited by Watchman

whts da use of uploading an Auction sheet....

because most of the important comments in the Sheet were noted using Japanese ..in here many can't read Japanese..so they look at the Auction grade and decide da car is good or not....

also i found many occasions were people alter the auction grade ,auction no and give it to client

for example R grade to 4 or 4.5...since buyer cant read Japanese ..buyer thinks it true auction grade.....

Based on his apparent ability to read Japanese, him telling us he's an Engineer for 7 years and his knowledge of this mystic place called Autobahn, I believe he's in the mindset that us mere mortals should treat him as a gift from god to the Forums.

Dude,

1. There are other members here who live in Japan and probably has a better command of the language than you.

2. As you rightly pointed out, Engineering ranges from Bridge building to Auto engineering. For all we know you can be a waste treatment engineer.

3. 7 years is not a long enough time to make you an "expert".

4. Even if you are an "expert", that doesn't mean everyone else is a halfwit. If you've bothered to follow the Forums before you started shitting all over the place, you would've seen people guide people through an engine bay in such detail that a manufacturer's manual can be put to shame.

The key to learning anything is to realise that you don't know everything there is to know. We are all here for a common interest. So calm your tits and stop trolling.

• Like 6

Based on his apparent ability to read Japanese, him telling us he's an Engineer for 7 years and his knowledge of this mystic place called Autobahn, I believe he's in the mindset that us mere mortals should treat him as a gift from god to the Forums.

Dude,

1. There are other members here who live in Japan and probably has a better command of the language than you.

2. As you rightly pointed out, Engineering ranges from Bridge building to Auto engineering. For all we know you can be a waste treatment engineer.

3. 7 years is not a long enough time to make you an "expert".

4. Even if you are an "expert", that doesn't mean everyone else is a halfwit. If you've bothered to follow the Forums before you started shitting all over the place, you would've seen people guide people through an engine bay in such detail that a manufacturer's manual can be put to shame.

The key to learning anything is to realise that you don't know everything there is to know. We are all here for a common interest. So calm your tits and stop trolling.

There are cricketing engineers too. Farokh engineer.... !!!!

1.It does not say manufacture date ! It says first registration date (a car can be manufactured in one year but registered for the first time the next)

(junsei..sorry I do not have a Japanese keyboard)AW translated is NOT AWD !!! It means Original Alloy Wheels ! Then considering the car is an Aqua you should have known it cannot be AWD

1.I know it man,I have done 車検 by myself many times, normally there is no big difference.and didn't want to confuse the guy with too much detail.

2.純正アルミホイール=>純AW  that explains it,I was wondering if Aqua came in AWD too.(and also why the expert does not have a Jap keybord :mosking: )

for all other critics,I don't want to be a pora here,and i do not think all other pro(pora?)-members are halfwits.

but I have an intention to save lankan car-buyers from being taken for a ride by the crooked car-sales mafia,so apparently my posts may hurt some of them or those working with them.

if you do not find it interesting please don't bother looking.

• Like 1