• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Ek3 Trunk License Plate Light

sira

Hello all

Due to an accident my EK3 trunk lid number plate lights got damaged. Trunk lid was repaired.

I tried to search this part from delkanda to kottawa but unable to find it. They say it will come with lid and cannot remove

Is there any one got a damaged ek3 trunk lid that i can get this lights please. please see the attachment.

Thank you

sira

post-12208-0-37351900-1398188858_thumb.j

will not ship to Sri Lanka

The seller does ship to Sri Lanka, it's just that no shipping method is specified. Contact the seller to agree upon a shipping method and you'll can get it down.

trinity, there are tons of sellers who ship this to SL machan. OP just wasn't bothered to search.

Example:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/1996-2000-HONDA-CIVIC-LIGHT-TAIL-LIGHT-LICENSE-OEM-34100-S04-A01-/141099893383?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&hash=item20da358287&vxp=mtr

OP, The part number of this is: 34100-S04-A01. FYI