• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Sports Coupe

chamatharavinda

How about one of those EG Civic SIRs?

I recall a few mint examples for sale packing serious power..if thats what you prefer

Toyota MR2, mid engined handling and solid performance with Toyota reliability, all for significantly under 1.5 mill, forget 2.5... And people think its KITT as well lol.

Is that the excuse you give when people catch you talking to your car? :D

• Like 5

I'm assuming here, that the OP wants a sporty "looking" car rather than a "sports car". Unfortunately there arent many cars to choose from. You can also consider a Volvo C70. But i'm not sure how much it costs.

Mitsubishi FTO, there was one for sale sometime back for 1.8mil. Now that's a proper sports car IMO, whereas the Hyundai Tuscani is not.

There also was a E36 coupe for sale on Autolanka for 1.8/1.9 mil a little while ago. I thought that was quite reasonably priced.

Toyota Starlet Glanza
Hyundai Tuscani
Mazda RX8
Honda EK9
Honda Civic
Toyota MR2
Mitsubishi FTO

Mazda RX7
Honda Prelude
BMW E36

Nissan 300ZX

Toyota AE85 Trueno

Peugeot 406

Volvo C70
Merc CLK200

so these are the cars came...im not sure soem of the models are in the 2.5M range....rx7 i think in the range and most of those japs are really nice...rx7,rx7, 300zx if can. the e36 also a nice car...hard to find i think a coupe....however even rx8 is a 4 door car it is here...like that...i like to choose a car that from the first sight...it takes the sporty 2 door car feeling.....and little bit of rare feeling...not something we see everyday...i mean 4 door versions of the same car....

thanks alot for all the comments guys.... :drinks:

Oktyat was a bit confusing. The last 300zx I know of had English plates and full option, went for 2.5 million.

If you want to be a bit adventurous, I know of a Datsun 510 4 door with a sr20det engine (google both if you have no idea what those are) for around 1.2 million. Message me for more details.

• Like 1

Toyota Starlet Glanza

Hyundai Tuscani

Mazda RX8

Honda EK9

Honda Civic

Toyota MR2

Mitsubishi FTO

Mazda RX7

Honda Prelude

BMW E36

Nissan 300ZX

Toyota AE85 Trueno

Peugeot 406

Volvo C70

Merc CLK200

so these are the cars came...im not sure soem of the models are in the 2.5M range....rx7 i think in the range and most of those japs are really nice...rx7,rx7, 300zx if can. the e36 also a nice car...hard to find i think a coupe....however even rx8 is a 4 door car it is here...like that...i like to choose a car that from the first sight...it takes the sporty 2 door car feeling.....and little bit of rare feeling...not something we see everyday...i mean 4 door versions of the same car....

thanks alot for all the comments guys.... :drinks:

What I ment was a 406 Coupe.

Oktyat was a bit confusing. The last 300zx I know of had English plates and full option, went for 2.5 million. If you want to be a bit adventurous, I know of a Datsun 510 4 door with a sr20det engine (google both if you have no idea what those are) for around 1.2 million. Message me for more details.

ill message you regarding that for sure...im a classic builder too...this is my current project ;)

10530691_10204709365317807_8385613622515
  • Like 1