• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Primera P11

Primera fan. :)

Question

14 answers to this question

I'm wondering why aren't there any WHITE colour Primera's to be found in SL.... So far I have seen only 2 WHITE colour GXE Models... 1 belongs to the Russian embassy and saw another around Kelaniya... Any idea as to why no white primera's were imported?

From the Nissan Presea thread in response to one of your posts:

You know in the mid 1990s most people didn't like white cars. They considered white to be a comercial vehicle colour and preferred mettalic colours. So finding a white one will be a bit difficult.

I think you should compromise and concentrate on finding a good manual Presea, if thats what rocks your boat.

Yes I know, but they did import at least a few other vehicles of White colour but not Primera's at least a few... thats my questions...

What is it with you and white cars? did you use to be a white van drive on the rajapaksha era?

• Like 1

YOu know what I think? I think you are an attention whore.... wanna make yourself special... too many ME, MY, I references.... :)

Dude, if you want a white Presea, spend more time checking paper ads, and other web based classified or even travel around with a trusted broker instead of f**king wasting your time hammering away at a key board,

You wont find your English Numbered, White manual less than 100K mileage, A*W maintained, Presea Refina wanking off to your own applause here.

Edited by VVTi

YOu know what I think? I think you are an attention whore.... wanna make yourself special... too many ME, MY, I references.... :)

Dude, if you want a white Presea, spend more time checking paper ads, and other web based classified or even travel around with a trusted broker instead of f**king wasting your time hammering away at a key board,

You wont find your English Numbered, White manual less than 100K mileage, A*W maintained, Presea Refina wanking off to your own applause here.

FYI, not looking for attention... Not trying to make myself special, just trying to learn things from these threads... Things that I don't know/understand....I reciprocated to his comment and that was all... In fact when someone raises the question with a "Why", do you have a way of providing a better answer without using "Me, My, I"? If so please enlighten me...

I'm already checking paper ads every week, checked/announced in mostly all the web based classifieds and yes, I already have a trusted mechanic where I take him with me to check vehicles that I have encountered so far... Thanks for the tip...

Agree with you on the point that, there wont be a presea less than 100k.