• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan March K12 Or Viva Elite

mjayanath

Question

Currently I'm using a Maruti 800 and planning to upgrade to a second hand Nissan March K12 or Viva Elite manual transmission car around 1.6M. My first choice is March k12.

My problem is, if I buy a Nissan March k12, will I be able to find spare parts easily?

Your comments are highly appreciated........

21 answers to this question

Currently I'm using a Maruti 800 and planning to upgrade to a second hand Nissan March K12 or Viva Elite manual transmission car around 1.6M. My first choice is March k12.

My problem is, if I buy a Nissan March k12, will I be able to find spare parts easily?

Your comments are highly appreciated........

You can

I went through the posts and found out that there are few other alternatives for 1.6 Mil budget.

Honda Civic EK3

Suzuki Swift -Jeep model

Have you got any other suggestions??

The Suzuki Swift "Jeep" model is also a good choice - solid car with good clearance but i thought it was more in the 1.8 Mil range.

I went through the posts and found out that there are few other alternatives for 1.6 Mil budget.

Honda Civic EK3

Suzuki Swift -Jeep model

Have you got any other suggestions??

Mitsubishi ck2

toyota ae 110

toyota starlet

nissan fb 15 (not sure)

honda city

and

Peugeot 206 or 406 :smilie_liebe9:

From your original choise i would pick the Viva elite.

Even though the march is a japanese car its not the most reliable car out there. also not the most economical.

That said i dont have that much experience with the Viva Elite.

From all four of your choices, hands down i would go for the swift. its a good all rounder. a manual would be really economical, good ground clearance and bettter space as well. reliable and althought its not the best handling car, its not catastrophic

on a side note: i dont think handling matters for everyone, some people just need a reliable way to get from A-B

Did I read it right? Suzuki Swift gives better handling? Have you ever driven one????

Owned one for 2 years really a sweet runabout, diven a Viva, comment was made comparative to the vehicles under discussion.

It is not only me just google and see couple of reviews, not in the same league of small Peugeots and Fords but good enough

Edited by kush

The Swift HT51S does not handle that well due to the high ride height and narrow profile, which means the center of gravity is quite high. Good pick up due to the 1.3L engine but you need to be careful around corners.

The auto which is what we have is not great with fuel either. Its definitely under 10 for city runs and is always beaten by our manual 1.5L Mitsubishi on the fuel stakes.

The car is perfectly in tune with a recent ATF change, so there is nothing apart from traffic and driving style affecting mileage.