• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Kdh Fuel Consumption

killercruise

Hello,

I got this feeling to buy a toyota kdh 2010 or higher. Currently I own a nissan vanette (lion face) and it's fuel consumption is about 11 km/l(city) and 14km/l (outststion).

I would like to know what's the fuel consumption rate of a kdh? Whats the capacity of the fuel tank?

Thank you for your time.

As i heard fuel capacity is around 70 liters

Dual\Ac one wouild do with ac around 8-9 in long distance. some says non turbo is doing more & some says turbo one wouild do around 11kmpl.

can be due to varioud driving styles.

front hub razors need to replcae in every 50k km's, would cost around 40,000.

just do a search in net you might get lot of info..

All the best.

• Like 1

As i heard fuel capacity is around 70 liters

Dual\Ac one wouild do with ac around 8-9 in long distance. some says non turbo is doing more & some says turbo one wouild do around 11kmpl.

can be due to varioud driving styles.

front hub razors need to replcae in every 50k km's, would cost around 40,000.

just do a search in net you might get lot of info..

All the best.

The only non-turbo version you get is the Toyota Lanka version which comes with the 5L engine( not its not 5000CC)

I can confirm the fuel economy by next week

We have a base model manual (2007 Model I think, registered in 2011) with the 2.5 Liter 2KD engine and 211k on the clock now.

With Dual AC it does 8-10 in the city and 11-13 outstation.

Used super diesel from day 1, genuine filters and Mobil Delvac MX, changed every 5-7000 Kilometres.

• 8 months later...

my figures wih AC on,

Wellawatta - fort- wellawatta School full traffic time 8kmpl (Some time 6.5kmpl :speechless-smiley-019: )

Wellawatta - Negombo - Wellawata Mix traffic 10kmpl

Wellawatta - Kegalle - Wellawata night time no traffic 80kmph average speed 15kmpl can do

still no had chance to go Express way

this is KDH200 2007 2KD.

tyres 205X70 R15 on Sanderd rim

Edited by Nilantha

• 2 months later...

have new ride. i got fuel figures like this

Express way drive i got 16.8kmpl, i kept speed to 70-80kmph

and got 10kmpl total drive 500km Starting from (top up diesel) Kegalle, Avissawella, Rathnapura, Balangoda, Kalthota, Duvili ealla, Samanalawewa, Belihul oya, Beragala, Haputhale, Nuwaraeliya Via Keppetipola, Gampola, Peradeniya, Kadugannawa, Kegalle, Warakapola, Nittambuwa, Colombo.(Top up Diesel)

i got heavy traffic in Hapuhale Keppetipola rd due to mist and road construction and Peradeniya.

all hills i climb up using 2nd gear and 3rd gear when climb down i used 2nd gear instead often use break

some time i used 1st gear to climb up to reduce engine load

all time Dual AC on but did ac off Haputhale, Keppetipola, Nuwaraeliya. (Use Natural AC :P)

I experienced super pickup when climb up Kalhota-samanalawewa rd, Belihul oya, Haputhale and haputhale to Nuwaraeliya via Keppetipola using 2nd and 3rd gear

Edited by Nilantha

I always drive with A/C and I get about 10km/l combined short and long distance driving. If you are really concerned about fuel economy Hiace isn't the vehicle for you. In that case maybe you should consider something like Voxy/Esquire/Noah/Serena.