• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi Lancer Ex Gls 2008

dasunh

Hi!

I'm going to buy a Mitsubishi Lancer EX GLS 2008 with 50k millage. I would like to know about the availability of the spare parts and the price comparatively?

Also I'm buying it for 3.3M and vehicle is in good condition. Is it worth for this price tag?

Please give me your opinions.

Thanks

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="AbeysinghE" data-cid="271430" data-time="1423125531"><p>

No I mean the model number? CS1, CS2 ? and the engine capacity? What I personally know is non of the Lancers manufactured in 2008 goes with such a price tag.. :speechless-smiley-003:</p></blockquote>

you are commenting about the car yet It seems that you don't know CS1s never had a trim as GLS and it's not called an EX. You are are here talking about lancers yet you don't know Lancer EXs model code is CY which is the replacement of the CS series.

• Like 3

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="AbeysinghE" data-cid="271430" data-time="1423125531"><p>

No I mean the model number? CS1, CS2 ? and the engine capacity? What I personally know is non of the Lancers manufactured in 2008 goes with such a price tag.. :speechless-smiley-003:</p></blockquote>

you are commenting about the car yet It seems that you don't know CS1s never had a trim as GLS and it's not called an EX. You are are here talking about lancers yet you don't know Lancer EXs model code is CY which is the replacement of the CS series.

Mate it's not commenting..just asked what I don't know..about Lancers. I'm neither a Mitsubishi nor Lancer fan....Honestly I have driven only CS model which belongs to my uncle...