• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Voxy 2014 Hybrid Fuel Consumption

SEHANW

@iRage

Do they use the RON system (as in UK, Australia etc.,) or the PON system (as in US)? Just curious.

They use RON. Well..kinda..sorta....JIS uses RON o categorize it as regular or high-oct(ane). So at the pump you do not see what the actual octane value is. So if you go to an ENEOS and most other gas stations what you get for regular is apparently 90 but if you go to a mobil gas station you get 92 as regular.

EDIT: Stupid smart phone

Edited by iRage
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...
Hi... I bought brand new Toyota Voxy Hybrid few months ago and I'm getting 10-12KMPL in the city and 15-17KMPL on Highway.

this figures for the city limit is correct?

Hi... I bought brand new Toyota Voxy Hybrid few months ago and I'm getting 10-12KMPL in the city and 15-17KMPL on Highway.

this figures for the city limit is correct?

no fuss buddy. I was the first to get a new voxy in sri lanka.(KY-0xxx) Earlier my vehicle did same as yours. but with time i learnt to master its driving. in town i'm doing around 18km/l and on highway 25km/l. drive more in eco mode together with ev mode. try to charge your battery as more as you can. Decelerate slowly, it increase battery a lot. when go downhill, change your gear to "B" and push the brake slightly. Have to mention this is not a vehicle for "hot pursuit" it is a economical town vehicle so drive slowly as possible