• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lol..All I said was the car needs a manual gearbox.That's it.I never imagined bugger would call it a Type R afterwards.

And my goodness no.I never wanted to be a real friend of Komi's.Maybe you get a kick out of being his 'real friend' but others know what an utter bullshitter that man truly is.

I'm sorry I have to break this to you, but the "others" you're talking about is a group that consists of only one person - you. I've known Komi long enough to know what type of person her is. So I'd rather trust my personal judgement about him over what some random hater on an online forum says. I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks the same.

No,I'm just the guy who exposed him as a fake,.From his Cataloy Datsun to the fake ITR.

WoW! Ela kiri machan. Well done on your exposure. You're one hell of a special agent you know. This really shows that you can tell the difference between a riced up Lancer and a properly modified Integra.

OK let's say I'm not suited to judge anybody...What makes you think you can advice a guy to only performance mods when he's just looking for a bodykit?

If you read the first reply made on this thread, you can read if I have suggested "only" performance mods. You clearly don't have your facts right.

In other words I'm asking what projects or what qualifications and experience you have?
Would you like me to attach my CV along with my qualifications? And to whom shall I forward it? The Car Car Restoration Police?
Listen, people who know me know about my "qualifications and experience". I don't need to explain myself to you. Seriously, who do you think you really are?
  • Like 5

Mr:Davy

yes i called him,he said they are exporters and they can do for local market only fiber body kit

Mr:Davy I want a fit my car a original body kit ,Accolade said they maid plastic but they cant sell it local market

Looks like Peri was right. I'm positive that they sold parts locally though, maybe they have stopped doing that.

Check this page out:

https://www.facebook.com/prs.lk

They have made a post (only 2 days ago) saying that they do Evo 7 conversion (telephone numbers provided). You might want to check them out.

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

I'm sorry I have to break this to you, but the "others" you're talking about is a group that consists of only one person - you. I've known Komi long enough to know what type of person her is. So I'd rather trust my personal judgement about him over what some random hater on an online forum says. I'm pretty sure everyone else thinks the same.

WoW! Ela kiri machan. Well done on your exposure. You're one hell of a special agent you know. This really shows that you can tell the difference between a riced up Lancer and a properly modified Integra.

If you read the first reply made on this thread, you can read if I have suggested "only" performance mods. You clearly don't have your facts right.

Would you like me to attach my CV along with my qualifications? And to whom shall I forward it? The Car Car Restoration Police?

Listen, people who know me know about my "qualifications and experience". I don't need to explain myself to you. Seriously, who do you think you really are?

LOL..just as I thought,Absoloutely nothing to show for yourself.Comeback when you've done something to go along with that pada talks of yours.Fix a damn body kit to your Lancer atleast.The ricers you love to hate have more street cred than you.

Actually its no wonder you and that fake Type R idiot get along very well.Both have zero substance but have big mouths so you can preach your bullshit.Only differance is Komi has money to burn at garages so atleast he could pretend he's a petrolhead and paste those pathetic 'built not bought' stickers...jeeze who do you guys think you're fooling with those stupid stickers ah?...hiken puna.

Oh is it just who me thinks Komis fake Type is a insult to proper Type Rs.Well there have been couple test features/specials on Type R Hondas lately...Guess who wasn't invited?...yup the poser mobile has been ignored and shunned aside.Not to worry,Komi has a master plan to show off his car regardless.

Limitless Padashow!!!

LMAO

LOL..just as I thought,Absoloutely nothing to show for yourself.Comeback when you've done something to go along with that pada talks of yours.Fix a damn body kit to your Lancer atleast.The ricers you love to hate have more street cred than you.

Actually its no wonder you and that fake Type R idiot get along very well.Both have zero substance but have big mouths so you can preach your bullshit.Only differance is Komi has money to burn at garages so atleast he could pretend he's a petrolhead and paste those pathetic 'built not bought' stickers...jeeze who do you guys think you're fooling with those stupid stickers ah?...hiken puna.

Oh is it just who me thinks Komis fake Type is a insult to proper Type Rs.Well there have been couple test features/specials on Type R Hondas lately...Guess who wasn't invited?...yup the poser mobile has been ignored and shunned aside.Not to worry,Komi has a master plan to show off his car regardless.

Limitless Padashow!!!

LMAO

I'm not here to "show" anything I have or my "street cred". Last time I checked, the forum didn't have a restriction where it said that you cannot post if you don't have a certain level of "street cred". Also, I'm not the type of person who compare myself against others to determine I am inferior than them... you're the one with that problem - remember? And I suppose the reputation you have has given you the liberty to put down others and be a total j***a$$ as well? Asking for other peoples qualifications and experience on a forum I tell you... arn't you ashamed of yourself?

And who are you to tell me to leave? The owner of the forum? So when you feel threatened by another person, you drive him away from the forum? Hypocrites like you are the worst thing that has happened to this forum.

FYI, A lot of people on the forum got along with Komi. Not just me. At least far more people who get along with you and that big gab of yours. I suppose all those people also have "zero substance and big mouths". So stop talking out of your rear end.

• Like 3

Goes to show how much of a two tongued individual you are. And you say you became a hypocrite just to show hypocrisy in Davys comment??? are you that desperate????

According to you, komisiripala just fixed a body kit and pasted some stickers on his integra and called it a Type R. Then maybe THIS thread was created by David Copperfield and all we see should be an illusion.

Most of the regular members (including moderators) in this forum applauded komi's efforts in his project, and all of them are buttgang members who just praised a stickered Honda as per your earlier comment.

What is it with you that you had to disrespect others just to get your point across.

I've got some more (you're going to love this).

First he whines about someone negative repping posts in this thread:

Welcome to AL sanath GSR!

Who the hell has negative repped santh's first two posts!!!...

Then he calls you a "whiny little b!tch" because you spoke when someone negative repped VVTi in this thread. He's clearly forgotten that he whined about it first.

Finally there's someone negative repping VVTis posts without any reason. You are a f**king retard! If you have something against him just be a man and say it out loud without going all girly like this.

Real men don't care about 'negative repping' on posts...

LMAO...remember what I said about whiny little bitches taking over the forum...

Hypocrisy at it's best!

• Like 3