• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

aadl198733

No no the best thing is to replace the auto gearbox with a manual and call it a Type R.

Perhaps you can combine both and call it Tiptronic... with lightening quick gear changes, perhaps the beat will be awesome.

Remember this?

Edited by VVTi
  • Like 1

Auto or manual no problem.

But to get full effect, you have to put a 3 inch pipe from all the away from the engine. Just the rear barrel wont help.

Something like this would help.

megane-2-rs-3inch-turbo-back_f.jpg

@VVTI - will this affect fuel consumption?? what happens if we only connect the beat barrel to end of the pipe replacing the stock one ?? How does the fuel figures deviates ??

@VVTI - will this affect fuel consumption?? what happens if we only connect the beat barrel to end of the pipe replacing the stock one ?? How does the fuel figures deviates ??

I dropped in a 3 inch turbo back on the Foz and I saw some amazing fuel figures... it was doing 4.5kmpl with stock set up. With the de catted TBE, i got 5.25kmpls... was over the moon. Imagine, 750m per liter more just by that.

Awesome! Ele kiri maxxa!!!

• Like 1

It is perfect. get one installed... 3 inches would be a good size to start off with. Remove the resonators along the way and make it straight through. You will love it!
Beat silencer is prefect thing. Spoiler is also prefect thing. With spoiler and beat silencer, you can be prefect too.
Its absolutely Perfect. nikan kiriy napiy wage
75Ngrsp.png

:D