• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Lancer Cs1 2002 Or Honda Civic Es8 2002

aadl198733

Question

4 answers to this question

Both cars have relatively same maintenance cost and does similar on fuel as well. CS1 has slightly upper hand on fuel consumption as i heard. ES8 might be bit expensive than CS1. My personal preference is CS1. Important aspect here is both cars don't have same engine capacity. CS1 is 1300cc whereas ES8 is 1500cc. So doubt whether this is a fare comparison.

I've seen a number of topics from you, which are seemingly connected to the same topic.

You want to buy a car and you want to dress it up. Can you please stick to one topic please rather than opening various topics all over the place talking about things related to each other. I think it will help people put things in context and help them provide a better response.

Dude, put a bit of effort in yourself. Search the forum. These are not rare cars and have been discussed plenty of times, sometimes against each other.

The reason why you don't see any responses is because people are tired repeating themselves (as am I) and you don't seem to want to do any of this work yourself.

Come off! Get off your bum and be more proactive!!! I believe you are not in kindergarten anymore to be spoon fed!

And if you want fuel efficiency, don't think of heavy body kits.