• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela Grades

harshana89

AFAIK Mazda Axela 15s Proactive should have front seat heaters, steering wheel heater, electric memory seats as standard.

0202165A20170331R00114.jpg.efaa37f9d9dd15db98f4d8a85922aa86.jpg0200874A20170413R00506.jpg.73a1efd89b9f4a095a0a8a3f3788d4b9.jpg

If any of those are missing, it should be a lower grade like 15C or 15S.

Mazda Radar Cruise control(MRCC) is optional for 15s proactive. 

It seems like 2016 Axela 1.5L version does not get the rear spoiler as standard

0202019A20170407R00301.jpg.ad00fe2b8b920ef86d4ed24992d877d8.jpg

2 hours ago, sathyajithj99 said:

AFAIK Mazda Axela 15s Proactive should have front seat heaters, steering wheel heater, electric memory seats as standard.

If any of those are missing, it should be a lower grade like 15C or 15S.

Mazda Radar Cruise control(MRCC) is optional for 15s proactive. 

It seems like 2016 Axela 1.5L version does not get the rear spoiler as standard

No..as I stated before..based on the Accessories and config sheet (which I posted a link to)

Memory and auto seats, seat heaters and steering heater are all options in the ProActiv range as well. So those missing DOES NOT mean it is a lower grade. Also...you need to understand what ProActiv is...S is the highest grade for the Sedan. S ProActiv is the S with the driver assist and collision avoidance package. Only other addition is they have offered accessories and options that were previously offered only in the Sport variant (which was available in the sedan 22D sedans). So yeah...for now the most expensive sedan you can get is the S ProActiv and it is kind of a transition grade whilst everything gets rolled out to other grades. 

Can't say about the spoiler though...could be a seasonal thing or a dealer package thing as well..so hard to say if it standard across the board or just a specialty thing.. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Quiet said:

Guys, there is this guy who is promoting Mazda Navigation as well as converting the system of Axela to English, is it safe to install navi in the 6 ( out of topic)

Colonial claims they can install Navi with the local maps in all the new mazdas. There was an ad a few weeks ago. I called them up and they said they are offering it all inclusive for 60K and to bring the car in on a weekday to check. These are for cars with the Mazda Connect. I think the first gen 6's did not have this system- better check with them.

3 hours ago, RWD said:

Colonial claims they can install Navi with the local maps in all the new mazdas. There was an ad a few weeks ago. I called them up and they said they are offering it all inclusive for 60K and to bring the car in on a weekday to check. These are for cars with the Mazda Connect. I think the first gen 6's did not have this system- better check with them.

This is the same thing for 20k. I think it's one of their guys doing on his own

This is the same thing for 20k. I think it's one of their guys doing on his own

What do you mean by all inclusive? Are they installing latest firmware with new sd card?. Any possibility to change the FM bandwidth.

9 hours ago, H.C said:

Ordered a trunk lid spoiler via ebay from a Taiwanese seller. Total cost was 57$ with free shipping and received within 5 days.

What is the color of your car?

Make sure you fix a shark fin antenna as well.

What is the color of your car?
Make sure you fix a shark fin antenna as well.

Its snowflake white . Im not a big fan of a shark fin antenna as its not functional. I will be changing the colour of alloy Wheels and may be jet black the mate black plastic part of rear bumper. For the wheels still can't decide between jet black and gun metal gray. What do you prefer for wheels?

36 minutes ago, H.C said:

Its snowflake white . Im not a big fan of a shark fin antenna as its not functional. I will be changing the colour of alloy Wheels and may be jet black the mate black plastic part of rear bumper. For the wheels still can't decide between jet black and gun metal gray. What do you prefer for wheels?

I think for a white car jet black alloys would look nice. Same for red cars.

ge5033376247053376983.jpg

Edited by sathyajithj99

The guy who advertised on Navi installation came yesterday. He wanted to do a software update as well with some new software such as the RPM meter, Android Auto etc etc. I just installed Mazda Navi and it has three free updates. He has converted his Axela 2016 to English with all those software updates. 

So if any one with Axelas with Jap. language, it seems possible to convert to English.

• Like 1

AFIK there is no official android auto from Mazda. Probably he is getting those software's from mazda3revolution.com forum. They have all the software tweaks for free download.

• Like 2

45 minutes ago, Quiet said:

The guy who advertised on Navi installation came yesterday. He wanted to do a software update as well with some new software such as the RPM meter, Android Auto etc etc. I just installed Mazda Navi and it has three free updates. He has converted his Axela 2016 to English with all those software updates. 

So if any one with Axelas with Jap. language, it seems possible to convert to English.

If you don't mind, please post his contact number. It will come in handy for the people who go through this thread or for the owners of JDM Mazdas.

• Like 1

AFIK there is no official android auto from Mazda. Probably he is getting those software's from mazda3revolution.com forum. They have all the software tweaks for free download. Has he put a new sd card or reformatted your exsisting sd card?.

On 5/30/2017 at 7:35 AM, Quiet said:

Guys, there is this guy who is promoting Mazda Navigation as well as converting the system of Axela to English, is it safe to install navi in the 6 ( out of topic)

Hey Quiet, I have a Mazda 2, can I install this navigation system in the 2? Does it work well?

I have contacted CM, they offered me the SD CARD with navigation system for 100 000 :mellow: 

Edited by car_lover2015

54 minutes ago, car_lover2015 said:

Hey Quiet, I have a Mazda 2, can I install this navigation system in the 2? Does it work well?

I have contacted CM, they offered me the SD CARD with navigation system for 100 000 :mellow: 

Navi is working well. In fact i think the base software version of 2 is higher than my 6. So you may be able to install Android Auto and use Google maps which is much cheaper and comes with traffic updates, Only down side is no data signal no maps. try calling the number i posted (Please note im not marketing this guy nor am i responsible for his products and services)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Quiet said:

Navi is working well. In fact i think the base software version of 2 is higher than my 6. So you may be able to install Android Auto and use Google maps which is much cheaper and comes with traffic updates, Only down side is no data signal no maps. try calling the number i posted (Please note im not marketing this guy nor am i responsible for his products and services)

Thanks, I will contact him. 

Now the real question is, will this method void my warranty? any idea about it? :rolleyes:

39 minutes ago, car_lover2015 said:

Thanks, I will contact him. 

Now the real question is, will this method void my warranty? any idea about it? :rolleyes:

well mine is also still under warranty. i guess installing a software wouldn't do any harm. Anyways i only put the navigation card, no software installation.

• Like 1

Thanks for pointing out a way to put the Maps and change the language I call the contact and I decided to change the language and put the Navi system.

Before I do please let me know if there any risk involve on doing this?

I searched about Android Auto also seems like it cause system to brick and not work some functionalities according to some other forums..

Any advice?

On 6/3/2017 at 3:45 AM, Axela_lover said:

Thanks for pointing out a way to put the Maps and change the language I call the contact and I decided to change the language and put the Navi system.

Before I do please let me know if there any risk involve on doing this?

I searched about Android Auto also seems like it cause system to brick and not work some functionalities according to some other forums..

Any advice?

Check this video and take a look at the comments section as well. 

Edited by car_lover2015
  • Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/9/2017 at 1:06 PM, car_lover2015 said:

Check this video and take a look at the comments section as well. 

Thanks.. by looking at the comment session in this video also it seems too early and have some risk involve on playing with Android auto..

Bluetooth not working to Brick the entire system..

Best thing I guess is upgrade the Maps which I did last week. The maps are working in Colombo perfectly and I see more than 4 satellite connections most of the time.

It gives the HUD and voice navigation which is also a cool and supported feature which we never discover before.

It's worth for the money  ( took 20k for me) and I see no problem as one mentioned earlier.. 

• Like 1