• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Universal Car Turbo Sound Whistle - Lancer Ex

dasunh

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="VVTi" data-cid="277277" data-time="1431450835"><p>

Yes, you will see a noticeable difference in your Douche bag levels. <br />

<br />

Same way the Douche Bag bus drivers have fixed a small whistle every time they step on the clutch.</p></blockquote>

Oh that's what it is. Been wondering what the heck has gone wrong with them buses. As for the OP, you'll get a better welcome over at El*kiri.

Advantages: None that I can think off.

Disadvantages: Anyone who knows anything about cars will laugh at you.

Edited by Kavvz

Advantages: None that I can think off.

Disadvantages: Anyone who knows anything about cars will laugh at you.

COrrection. EVERYONE will laugh at you... even posh tuk tuk drivers aka VEZEL Owners... :)

• Like 1

Yes, you will see a noticeable difference in your Douche bag levels.

Same way the Douche Bag bus drivers have fixed a small whistle every time they step on the clutch.

Oh, i thought its the brake. Not only buses but also them lorries and prime movers have them now. Working in Pettah Main Street these days and almost all the lorries that hover through here have that thing installed.

Oh, i thought its the brake. Not only buses but also them lorries and prime movers have them now. Working in Pettah Main Street these days and almost all the lorries that hover through here have that thing installed.

Initially thought it's the Brakes. which was fixed to the Vacuum line.

Yes, you will see a noticeable difference in your Douche bag levels.

Same way the Douche Bag bus drivers have fixed a small whistle every time they step on the clutch.

First time I heard this on a long trip, I thought I've busted my stock silent BOV, or exhaust or the main belt, later I realized it was the damn bus flooring it behind me, and stopping all over

So this is technically a mod? I thought it was some stock valve on the newer ones.

Edited by tiv

First time I heard this on a long trip, I thought I've busted my stock silent BOV, or exhaust or the main belt, later I realized it was the damn bus flooring it behind me, and stopping all over

So this is technically a mod? I thought it was some stock valve on the newer ones.

What I don't understand is how the hell this thing went viral. Been to Anuradhapura, Yapahuwa, Matara, Kandy and few other places during the holidays and almost everything with a LAL badge seem to have it.

What I don't understand is how the hell this thing went viral. Been to Anuradhapura, Yapahuwa, Matara, Kandy and few other places during the holidays and almost everything with a LAL badge seem to have it.

pretty simple reason. Buses used to run everywhere...