• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Dear friends, I'm going to buy my 1st car . My maximum budget is 1.6 Million. I have few options .1. brand new Alto, 2. Used Hyundai or KIA , 3.Used Toyota, Nissan Or MAZDA. When I asked from various people they give opinions in favor of all 3 options.Therefore I need your valuable advises to select best car out of these. I hope to use this car for about 5 years without much problems. I will not able to spend much money for expensive repairs and maintenance. I need considerable resale value, little bit of comfortable . manual or auto,(auto is more preferred). I would be much thankful to you if you can help me.

if you want to buy Toyota, Nissan, Mazda etc, you are looking at around a 12-15 year old car for that price range which you will have to face repairs and will need to maintain it well...and given the fact that you want to use this for around 5 years without much problems the only option for you is the alto.... but after 5 years, the resale value of the alto would be a tricky question...

• Like 2

Dear friends, I'm going to buy my 1st car . My maximum budget is 1.6 Million. I have few options .1. brand new Alto, 2. Used Hyundai or KIA , 3.Used Toyota, Nissan Or MAZDA. When I asked from various people they give opinions in favor of all 3 options.Therefore I need your valuable advises to select best car out of these. I hope to use this car for about 5 years without much problems. I will not able to spend much money for expensive repairs and maintenance. I need considerable resale value, little bit of comfortable . manual or auto,(auto is more preferred). I would be much thankful to you if you can help me.

A Mazda BJ would be the most sportiest option at this budget but you will most probably come across some maintenance work in the future. It all depends on your priorities.

• Like 1