• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Toyota Car To Buy Around 3 Million

aruntantan

Hey Autolankans,

I am hoping to buy a car (Toyota of course), around 3 million. Any suggestions?

(And please don't say this topic have been discussed over and over, :sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-067: coz price changes with time and net been discussed recently... :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004: )

Thanks in advance..

It is difficult to say about second hand vehicle market these days but I will try to give some help.

If you can exceed your budget a little bit you can go for

Axio 141 2007-

Allion 240 2004

Belta (blehta as Jor - el said because he is usually high on Sundays )

A bit less than 3M

Yaris 2008-

Corolla 141 2008-

• Like 2

It is difficult to say about second hand vehicle market these days but I will try to give some help. If you can exceed your budget a little bit you can go for Axio 141 2007- Allion 240 2004 Belta (blehta as Jor - el said because he is usually high on Sundays ) A bit less than 3M Yaris 2008- Corolla 141 2008-

Thanks for the list :)

Yeah, price is quite unstable these days.. :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066:

Axio 141 2007- Looks like a matching car..

Allion 240 2004 - Little bit older, looking for 2007 or above one

Belta (blehta as Jor - el said because he is usually high on Sundays ) - little bit underpowered since 1300cc..

A bit less than 3M

Yaris 2008- do we have 1500 cc model?

Corolla 141 2008- Good overall car, Bad in fuel,

What is the market price range for a axio 141 2007, any experice with the model?

Any idea about vios 2007 model?..

@Jor-el

Thanks for the reply. Belta is good looking car. But little bit underpowered, :sad-smiley-050: :sad-smiley-050: perfect car for my choice if came with 1500cc..

I thought betta came with 1300 and 1500, turns out its 1000 and 1300 :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

Sathyajith has an axio,, he's quite fond of it :smilie_liebe9: he can explain everything about it methinks :sport-smiley-003:

May I know why you're hell-bent on kubota? In SL they are way overpriced ne... :sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-066: There are much nicer cars for your budget - why don't you TD some other brands too? Just a suggestion :)

Yaris doesn't come in 1.5L, but if you like it's looks there's a 2008 - Vios came with the same looks of the Yaris with 1.5L VVTi engine

Ha ha Jor - el, yeah I have a 2008 axio and I like it.

2007 axio was going around for 3.2 M a few weeks back but everybody seems to be hiding their vehicles these days. :D

Edited by sathyajithj99

I thought betta came with 1300 and 1500, turns out its 1000 and 1300 :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

Sathyajith has an axio,, he's quite fond of it :smilie_liebe9: he can explain everything about it methinks :sport-smiley-003:

May I know why you're hell-bent on kubota? In SL they are way overpriced ne... :sad-smiley-067::sad-smiley-066: There are much nicer cars for your budget - why don't you TD some other brands too? Just a suggestion :)

Yeah, thats somewhat personal, my friends got some bad experience with Hondas and Mazdas, so just wanted to be on the safe side.. ;)

But those are quite good ride though compared to toyota.. Still my economy is not that much high.. :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

wonder by any chance he is selling his axio.. :mosking: :mosking: :mosking:

Edited by aruntantan

Yeah, thats somewhat personal, my friends got some bad experience with Hondas and Mazdas, so just wanted to be on the safe side.. ;)

But those are quite good ride though compared to toyota.. Still my economy is not that much high.. :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

wonder by any chance he is selling his axio.. :mosking: :mosking: :mosking:

No recent plans :)

Get a Corolla LX with a manual. Those will be quite a bit cheaper than the auto versions, and it will be a fun drive. Alternately, you could look at early FD4s as well.

Edited by terrabytetango

Redesigned 2007+ Vios has the same interior as Yaris but exterior as Belta. and with 1500cc engine it's a mix of all Yaris, Belta and Vios. Has conventional auto box (non CVT)

2007/08 Corolla 141 also comes with the conventional auto box, don't know about the newer face-lifted model.

@OP The 2006/2007 axio came with the famous dashboard issue, so better look out for that.

Go for well maintain allion 240 or 121

But you have to imporve your capacity to another 1 or 2 lacks...under 30 exactly matches vios (2006 or later)

Thanks for the list :)

Yeah, price is quite unstable these days.. :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066:

Axio 141 2007- Looks like a matching car..

Allion 240 2004 - Little bit older, looking for 2007 or above one

Belta (blehta as Jor - el said because he is usually high on Sundays ) - little bit underpowered since 1300cc..

A bit less than 3M

Yaris 2008- do we have 1500 cc model?

Corolla 141 2008- Good overall car, Bad in fuel,

What is the market price range for a axio 141 2007, any experice with the model?

Any idea about vios 2007 model?..

2007/08 Corolla 141 also comes with the conventional auto box, don't know about the newer face-lifted model.

@OP The 2006/2007 axio came with the famous dashboard issue, so better look out for that.

I think 1600cc agent imported version has non CVT box.

So is that a crime?.. :speechless-smiley-019: :speechless-smiley-019: :speechless-smiley-019:

Anyone knows pros and cons with the viso 2007 model?.. any known issues should look into, before buying?..

No, it's not a crime. What matroska meant was you could have searched the forum for threads which have been discussing vehicles for this budget.

2007 Vios also has been discussed, even in a recent thread. Please do search :)

this is like the 3rd Belta/Yaris/Vios related thread im seeing this weekend :sad-smiley-066:

It's hard to explain why Sri Lankans are in so much of love with Toyota..Even I don't know why I'm using Toyotas. When majority using Toyotas..it's quite obvious that you will see more Toyota threads than other brands.. :D

It's hard to explain why Sri Lankans are in so much of love with Toyota..Even I don't know why I'm using Toyotas. When majority using Toyotas..it's quite obvious that you will see more Toyota threads than other brands.. :D

Yup Well i guess it's perception and the fact that Toyota made some absolutely bullet proof cars in the 1990's and early 2000's reputation lives on...nevertheless the fact that there are more threads means anyone can find a lot of information than repeating the same question : I remember replying to a Belta vs Yaris vs VIos thread quite recently...

Yup Well i guess it's perception and the fact that Toyota made some absolutely bullet proof cars in the 1990's and early 2000's reputation lives on...nevertheless the fact that there are more threads means anyone can find a lot of information than repeating the same question : I remember replying to a Belta vs Yaris vs VIos thread quite recently...

Maybe another reason is parts are slightly higher in cost than toyota models. :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066: :sad-smiley-066: I just want to be in the safe side.. :)

Edited by aruntantan

This is so called typical Sri Lankan Mentality. Have you ever witnessed a mudalali or politician driving a CR-V or a CX 5? We as Sri Lankans are reluctant to change our mind set.

But definitely No doubt about Toyota reliability, but progressing with another brand like Honda or Mazda has the same final effect. Buy for lesser and at end sale for lesser. Fuel consumption wise not all the Toyota models do wonders. Savings from buying can effectively use to cover fuel bill on other brands on long run. Importantly can find a newer car for the same price tag with more bells and whistles!

• 3 weeks later...