• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Best Toyota Car To Buy Around 3 Million

aruntantan

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
We need toyota fans as much as possible...

otherwise we wont be able to buy mazdas, mitsubishis for a less price! :P

Post some pics when you buy your new toyota will you? :)

Sure will post photos machan.. :)

The thing is hard to find a better vehicle, and the price is like the body is made of platinum.. :(

Car Market of Sri lanka is shit as hell.. When I was in US, drove a Dodge Charger 2014 price was around 15,000$

Dodge_Charger_SXT_Plus_2014_%28100th_Ann

• 5 weeks later...
Yeah, thats somewhat personal, my friends got some bad experience with Hondas and Mazdas, so just wanted to be on the safe side.. ;)

But those are quite good ride though compared to toyota.. Still my economy is not that much high.. :speechless-smiley-004::speechless-smiley-004:

wonder by any chance he is selling his axio.. :mosking: :mosking: :mosking:

Try Honda Fit Aria 2007 model also. Very good on fuel and too sensitive on the CVT gear box. Except for the gear box sensitivity it's good car IMHO. It's also under 30 laks. However it's better that you stick to a Toyota.

Even if u go for a well maintained toyota made in the early 2000's u will not get much trouble.i've been using a 121 for nearly 4yrs and still it doesn't give me any trouble.i only did the running repairs like engine tune up,transmission oil change.shock absorbers and ac cooler.i will keep it for another 1 or 2 yrs.i love the car but the reason is not because it's a toyota.i have some special memories in it.but don't expect jaw dropping performance and limo like comfort.but u should probably take a look at cars like mazda axela/3 and of course honda civic fd series.