• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mitsubishi L200 Sealed Beam Headlight Replacement

Thanushka

Hi All,

My dad's L200 is having sealed beam headlight and it is very difficult to drive at night. Is it possible to replace it with normal halogen bulb headlights. From where can I buy the headlights. I do not thing I'll have to redo the wiring. Can anyone recommend a good place to buy the headlights and also a good mechanic to do the job with a reasonable charge around Kottawa area.

Thanks.

Hi Guys,

Anyone can help me on this??

Yes, you can replace it with H4 Rectangular Unit. wire loom will be same. just look around in Delkanda area. we did the same for Family owned Townace Van once. plus, you don't need a mechanic, unscrew the frame around the Sealed beam, repeat it with H4 Housing replacement.

Edited by Ruslan
  • Like 2

Yes, you can replace it with H4 Rectangular Unit. wire loom will be same. just look around in Delkanda area. we did the same for Family owned Townace Van once. plus, you don't need a mechanic, unscrew the frame around the Sealed beam, repeat it with H4 Housing replacement.

Thanks machan. I'll try the delkanda ara.

• Like 1