• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Car Setup Nh3T - W55

Chances are you are looking at a car setup that was purely made for the Jap market so there wont be any English manual, but what you can do (like me) is to use google translator on your phone and translate the words. after a few attempts you wont need the App you will know what to do n not to do :)

Chances are you are looking at a car setup that was purely made for the Jap market so there wont be any English manual, but what you can do (like me) is to use google translator on your phone and translate the words. after a few attempts you wont need the App you will know what to do n not to do :)

Thanks for the information i checked with google translator actually what i need only two things

1. what is the memory card we should use as it seems something uncommon size ( more length than usual )

2. How can i copy files( MP3 etc ) to the HDD i don't have data cable and is it available in here

Pls help me if you know how to operate this waiting for the kind response.

Have a nice day.

1. The memory card like one on my own setup is Sony SD card which is actually expensive, i was told a 2GB one was 2500LKR :/ (check the image)

i am not familiar with the model u have but on mine IF you insert a normal CD it will start ripping the songs to the HDD on its own and inform once done. You can write your own CD's but it should be written through the windows media player (WMA format)

post-4738-0-64282800-1453359404_thumb.jp

post-4738-0-44654900-1453359406_thumb.jp

1. The memory card like one on my own setup is Sony SD card which is actually expensive, i was told a 2GB one was 2500LKR :/ (check the image)
  2. i am not familiar with the model u have but on mine IF you insert a normal CD it will start ripping the songs to the HDD on its own and inform once done. You can write your own CD's but it should be written through the windows media player (WMA format)

Thanks for the important informations I'll try to find this kind of Memory card and try the CD also.

Hope i can buy this card from Colombo if you know a place pls update me.

Have a nice day

Thanks for the important informations I'll try to find this kind of Memory card and try the CD also.

Hope i can buy this card from Colombo if you know a place pls update me.

Have a nice day

Its called memory stick duo, it's a Sony proprietary memory card format. But don't bother, you can buy a micro SD card and use it with an adapter from eBay.

• Like 1

2. i am not familiar with the model u have but on mine IF you insert a normal CD it will start ripping the songs to the HDD on its own and inform once done. You can write your own CD's but it should be written through the windows media player (WMA format)

I checked memory cards but couldn't find and adapter i could find and only M2 micro memory cards to be insert the adapter cost is just 50 rs and memory card cost is 1000 for 4gb . But once i insert it , there is a massage " The heart does not correspond to this memory stick" i get this from google translate , so what is the error did i insert wrong card or such , the card slot and this M2 memory adapter fix without problem , pls advise me

thanks

with best regards

roshan

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hatharasinghe" data-cid="288885" data-time="1453949808"><p>

I checked memory cards but couldn't find and adapter i could find and only M2 micro memory cards to be insert the adapter cost is just 50 rs and memory card cost is 1000 for 4gb . But once i insert it , there is a massage " The heart does not correspond to this memory stick" i get this from google translate , so what is the error did i insert wrong card or such , the card slot and this M2 memory adapter fix without problem , pls advise me <br />

<br />

thanks<br />

with best regards<br />

roshan</p></blockquote>

Try reformatting it in fat32 from a pc, do a full format.

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="hatharasinghe" data-cid="288885" data-time="1453949808"><p>

I checked memory cards but couldn't find and adapter i could find and only M2 micro memory cards to be insert the adapter cost is just 50 rs and memory card cost is 1000 for 4gb . But once i insert it , there is a massage " The heart does not correspond to this memory stick" i get this from google translate , so what is the error did i insert wrong card or such , the card slot and this M2 memory adapter fix without problem , pls advise me <br />

<br />

thanks<br />

with best regards<br />

roshan</p></blockquote>

Ok today i try it and let you know if it works great.

thanks for the information

<br />

thanks<br />

with best regards<br />

roshan</p></blockquote>

I formatted in fat 32 but the same result same message appear, any idea to sort this pls help.

• 1 year later...