• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

New Prius......

rija

The look is a bit odd but I guess this is what the future looks like. Toyota ' s hydrogen cars seem to be having the same design. Quite futuristic. With time we'll get used to this look hopefully :D

Its like the Axio... if you look at it long enough u think, it doesn't look all that bad :P

I guess you're referring to axio 161 and 165 models Muditha?? Yeah! That's true. But I still hate the pre-face lift model. The 141 looks better than that. But the face lift model (which terrabytetango has) looks better. Specially the colour.

Have you seen the interior? I am not digging the white bits. Every single photo and video on the internet shows a white tray and shifter trim. But I'm glad they've returned to the Generation 2 format, because that really is a pretty comfy place to be in. The white tray I mentioned above supports wireless charging, which is a pretty neat feature, but I hope the induction coil is big enough that simply placing it in the general area is good enough without having to fiddle about with alignment. Apart from all that, no one has been able to identify what changes, if any, have been made to the HSD. Currently they're just harping on about marginally improved fuel economy, but I have a feeling it's going to be the 3rd gen powertrain with firmware tweaks and minor hardware changes (at least one model will come with LiPo batteries).