• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Mazda Axela Or Mazda 6

Quiet

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

Hi All, my Axela 2014 has this AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting). But for some reason I find by default the beams are focused for a short distance. (Both low and high) and may be not centered to the middle of the road. Can this setting can be adjusted, I hope its not a DIY job ? Any recommended places. Thanks. 

54 minutes ago, GK_007 said:

Hi All, my Axela 2014 has this AFS (Adaptive Front Lighting). But for some reason I find by default the beams are focused for a short distance. (Both low and high) and may be not centered to the middle of the road. Can this setting can be adjusted, I hope its not a DIY job ? Any recommended places. Thanks. 

Adaptive front lights should work based on the load of the car just like a gyro sensor sought of thing (IMO), I am pretty sure you can adjust the range and spread manually by turning a screw in the headlights like in the good old days.

European vehicles came with auto range and spread adjustability based on camera's (I think radar cams if no mistaken was used on the MB Multibeam headlights and they could not be adjusted manually by a layman).

• Thanks 1