• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Please Suggest Me A Car To Buy.

Zeen MK

Question

Friends, I wish to buy a car in the following criteria. Please suggest me a car as I have no experience on Japan car.

1. Japan/Korea/Chinese (Other than Indian)

2.Price from Rs.10 lacks. To 18 lacks

3. Petrol with consumption town-10-12km/l and highway 14km/l or more

4.Engine 800 CC to 1600 cc

5. English no. / 300-

(Sorry for mentioned as million)

Edited by Zeen MK

3 answers to this question

If I was you, I'd stay away from the Koreans and the Chinese unless I'm buying a relatively new car as they don't age all that well. Newer Korean cars seem to have a better reputation compared to their old counterparts.

Suzuki Alto Japanese: 10-14 city, 14-18 outstation, 650cc, English no. plate

Toyota Starlet EP91: 11-13 city, 14+ outstation, 1300cc, English no. plate

Perodua Viva/Viva Elite 2010 and older: 10-12 city, 14+ outstation, 660/1000c, English no. plate

Civic EK3: 8-10 city, 12-14 outstation, 1500cc, 300- no. plate

Lancer CK1/CK2: 8-10 city, 11-13 outstation, 1300/1500cc, English no. plate

Mazda Butterfly, 8-10 city, 12-14 oustation, 1300cc, English no. plate

The fuel consumptions are for manuals so reduce 1-2 if you're going for an automatic. If you want more information on these, just use the search function as all these vehicles have been discussed excessively.

These are just a few recognized models in your budget range. The range of your budget is too large imo, there are way too many vehicles to choose from, reduce it if you actually want to buy a car or atleast add in more requirements ;)

Heck, for your criteria I can list down Mazda 323/BJ5W/BJ5P, Ford Laser, Nissan B13/B14/Pulsar/March K11/12, Honda City/EG8, Perodua Kelisa, Daihatsu Mira, Toyota Coronas and the list goes on and on! All these are good cars, provided you find one that has been WELL maintained :)