• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Nissan Navara Di And Dci

mat rox

I have decided to buy a cab i love nissan navara 2006-2008 but most of people said to me

it is rare to find spare parts and repairs are expensive..

and i saw a old post on this they talked about fuel types super and normal diesal

there is two engines in navara di and dci

What is the difference of these engine, what suitable for sri lanka?

help me to choose best one if im incorrect correct me..

Thank You !!!

A cousin had a 2007 UK model,rented to security forces. Due to "barrel" diesel pumped at camps it got problems with injectors. Used One cost about 33,000 each. Expensive repairs,hard to diagnose without Nissan software,scarce parts,less leg room at back compared to Toyota smart cab.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

One of my relation and a close friend own navaras.both are aventuras.one is manual and one is auto.both transmissions gave trouble.i will sort out what they said

Automatic-a problem of not changing gears.he told me it took him abt 60k to figure out the problem by visity various garages.then 90k for the repair.last august he said there is something wrong again with the tranny.also said about some other repairs.not much in my memory

Manual-problem came with the flywheel.took over 100k for the repair.they imported parts from england through a relation.

Other than that,

-dpf gives u troubles

-leather cracks easily

-interior parts are tend to break easily

-engine gives troubles

-fuel abt 7kmpl

-extremely hard to handle on small spaces

Bt the cons are

-best performance

-lots of options

-best looking

-comfier than hilux

From what i know,its better to stay away from uk cabs.even the hilux.one of my friend bought uk hilux and then moved to a vigo.

Edited by DhoRK
  • Like 1

One of my relation and a close friend own navaras.both are aventuras.one is manual and one is auto.both transmissions gave trouble.i will sort out what they said

Automatic-a problem of not changing gears.he told me it took him abt 60k to figure out the problem by visity various garages.then 90k for the repair.last august he said there is something wrong again with the tranny.also said about some other repairs.not much in my memory

Manual-problem came with the flywheel.took over 100k for the repair.they imported parts from england through a relation.

Other than that,

-dpf gives u troubles

-leather cracks easily

-interior parts are tend to break easily

-engine gives troubles

-fuel abt 7kmpl

-extremely hard to handle on small spaces

Bt the cons are

-best performance

-lots of options

-best looking

-comfier than hilux

From what i know,its better to stay away from uk cabs.even the hilux.one of my friend bought uk hilux and then moved to a vigo.

I think you meant "pros" by "cons"

• Like 1