• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Complete engine repair - corolla 121

manoj123

Question

I have corolla 121 LX 2001 car. The current mileage is 150k. Car is giving frequent problems like high engine vibration, high fuel consumption, some noises when speed up the car... i did engine tune ups different times and still the problem is same. I just want to do a complete check on the engine and do all the required repairs. If you guyz can recommend a good place for me to do the complete repair in Colombo and suburbs...

Thanks

7 answers to this question

On 7/23/2016 at 1:33 PM, osanda19 said:

Did you checked your engine for sludge situation?

Yes, this car is more prone to sludge formation with particular engine oil. Many VVT engined Toyotas produced around years 2001-2005 had this problem.

2 hours ago, Rohnd said:

Yes, this car is more prone to sludge formation with particular engine oil. Many VVT engined Toyotas produced around years 2001-2005 had this problem.

Thanks. still i didn't check that. Do you know any person who does well. because i don't want too many problems with inexperience mechanics.

Yah i can recommend him, because I've known this mechanic for almost 15+ years.

Please do call him on 0722 196030 (vipula).. don't just go for a engine repair unless he check and suggest you to do one..

Just now, PerfMad said:

Yah i can recommend him, because I've known this mechanic for almost 15+ years.

Please do call him on 0722 196030 (vipula).. don't just go for a engine repair unless he check and suggest you to do one..

Thanks for the number. I'll contact him this weekend.

• Like 1