• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Intererior clening ....help

siscar

Interior cleaning should be done by people who are careful with the car. Either do it yourself or give it to someone whom you are certain he will do a good job. Don't just be concerned about money.

If the guy is not careful with the car

• Chances of breaking plastics is high (especially pin-size connectors)
  • Water can seep in to electronics (power shutter switches for example, and burn them)
  • Airbag ECU is usually located close to the handbrake lever in some cars. if not careful, airbags can get disconnected (and worst case, airbags can blow)
  • Cables can get twisted/damaged/disconnected

I get my interior work done at larco (marine drive, bambalapitiya). I stay with them throughout. They also cost about 6000.

On 8/22/2016 at 4:09 PM, siscar said:

I checked with them. 7250/- .(Not even 3m products)

you want 3m products and the cost should be within 5000? That's hard luck to find.....

btw I can vouch for laugfs and they are good. 

15 hours ago, fiatLife said:

you want 3m products and the cost should be within 5000? That's hard luck to find.....

btw I can vouch for laugfs and they are good. 

No no i dont need 3M products.I just said without 3m its Over 8000/-.thats why

On 8/23/2016 at 11:53 AM, Crosswind said:

Interior cleaning should be done by people who are careful with the car. Either do it yourself or give it to someone whom you are certain he will do a good job. Don't just be concerned about money.

If the guy is not careful with the car

• Chances of breaking plastics is high (especially pin-size connectors)
  • Water can seep in to electronics (power shutter switches for example, and burn them)
  • Airbag ECU is usually located close to the handbrake lever in some cars. if not careful, airbags can get disconnected (and worst case, airbags can blow)
  • Cables can get twisted/damaged/disconnected

I get my interior work done at larco (marine drive, bambalapitiya). I stay with them throughout. They also cost about 6000.

Thanks dear.Useful information...