• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Fog Light

HRS

If you are looking for re-conditioned ones I would recommend 'Jap#n Lan#a Auto Parts' in Delkanda. I recently bought a pair of fog lights for my Mazda Familia from them and they should have fogs for Lancers as well.

I’ve been looking for an original pair of Fogs for sometime. Most places had recon originals but they quoted high prices for partly broken and faded lights and they did not had the wire harness. Since my car originally didn’t came with fogs, I needed the wire harness to install it properly.

However, after politely listening to my problem, these guys were good enough to remove a pair of BOSCH originals which was good as brand new from one of the bumpers that was on sale and gave it to me at a lesser price even with the wire harness.

• Like 2

4 hours ago, HRS said:

Thanks for the information friend... Will you be able to give me the cost roughly. 

Not sure about prices for CS1 fogs. I guess it would be somewhere between 10 to 15K. How about giving a call and checking it with them? :-)

Sorry for the late reply. One of my friend gave me a used fog light set. According to him he has removed the set since lights are burning out frequently.. I replace the existing Relay, wire codes, fuse and bulb set (PHILIPS 55W). Up to now it's working perfectly..   

Edited by HRS

16 minutes ago, HRS said:

Sorry for the late reply. One of my friend gave me a used fog light set. According to him he has removed the set since lights are burning out frequently.. I replace the existing Relay, wire codes, fuse and bulb set (PHILIPS 55W). Up to now it's working perfectly..   

Better keep an eye on them for water leaks which is a common cause for the bulb burning out. Hope the dust boots behind the housing were properly secured. Due to the nature of the low position of the lights water can enter the housing and burn the bulb if the housing isn't properly sealed.