• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Is there a place to buy Mitsubishi L200 Badges?

andunslg

Question

13 answers to this question

I am good user of online purchasing. Thus I did the similar search few times and only found this Mitsubishi L200 Badge Emblem Chrome ABS Silver Logo Car Sticker Warrior Animalhttp://www.ebay.com/itm/Genuine-New-MITSUBISHI-L200-DOOR-BADGE-Emblem-1996-2006-Pickup-Di-D-AWD-2-5-2-8-/182238157746?hash=item2a6e3d9bb2:g:6-MAAOSwU-pXqySs

As I said previously cost and the rating of the seller is the issue.

Other than that I did the same search on ali-express. Same situation of the price. But they have some dealers. The delivery time is the issue. Previously it took more than 1.5 month to get the item. One of the order didn't came and it was a mess to get refunds.

That's why I am trying to get some help from a guys who may have info about a local place!

Go to panchikawatta with the photo. Show it to a few kaakkas.They will find one for you.\

... and before you give me a lecture about the dangers of dealing with kaakkas and kuddas, let me tell you that if you behave like a man and not like a p*ssy, they won't screw you. I've dealt with them enough times to find rare bits and pieces. Never had any issue.

Edited by Crosswind