• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Vits vs Fit Ge6

Tiwanka

Question

5 answers to this question

10 hours ago, Tiwanka said:

Hi. I am planing to buy a car, Budget is up to 3M.  My choices are 

• Toyota Vitz 1000CC
  • Honda Fit GE6
  • Suzuki Swift (Japan)

This is our first car to my family. Please help me. Never had any vehicle previously. 

if it's to be used as a family car (passengers in the back, kids,goods etc) the GE6 is a pretty good choice. You have a decent amount of space in the car including lots of luggage space... does pretty good on fuel. Make sure to find a well maintained one. 

The swift is a decent car specially a  good runabout car with good looks etc. But if you are concerned about rear passengers and luggage space it's not a good choice. Also will be the thirstiest of the 3.

The vitz is a reliable car with good demand in SL due to being a Toyota ... it's not exciting or anything but a reliable toyota that does well on fuel. Has decent bit of space. As hrm said you can try for a 1.3 car that will be much better to drive than 1000 cc which can be painful at times 

the cars have been separately discussed as well - pro's and cons inherent issues etc. Do a search for each and you'll find lots of valuable info.

Edited by matroska

Your choice should be between Vitz and Fit as Swift is bit poor on fuel consumption. No experience of FIT but i use to own Vitz and SWIFT. Ride wise SWIFT is more comfy and have good options compared to Vitz but poor on fuel. However VItz is hassle free and cheap to maintain and way better on fuel. 

Vitz has better resale value than FIT. since its your first car, better to go for Vitz as after all you will have to sell at a good price when you are going for a change.