• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Market value

Zum

Thats 541.66Km per month and 18Km per day. I bought my mazda at 5,000/- Km run for one year and agents verified mileage,  

My Vitz did 41K in five years of use by my family so its possible if one owner if its company maintained you can verify the mileage. If you can get the last two years emission test certificates also i think they give you the mileage (Not sure) i guess but highly unlikely if not.

That mileage is possible. I know a government servant (now retired) used his Alto around 18,500 km for around 5 years of use. Most of the time it was at home and covered with 2 old bed sheets.

He was a type of person who is waiting in the bus stop hours to catch a normal bus to save 50% of "semi laksiri" bus fare and in the night after OT walking around 1.5 km from the main road bus stop to his home to save 100 bucks tuk tuk fare.

(Not criticizing or insulting peoples lifestyles. This is such a wonderful country to live.) 

15 hours ago, shirand said:

That mileage is possible. I know a government servant (now retired) used his Alto around 18,500 km for around 5 years of use. Most of the time it was at home and covered with 2 old bed sheets.

He was a type of person who is waiting in the bus stop hours to catch a normal bus to save 50% of "semi laksiri" bus fare and in the night after OT walking around 1.5 km from the main road bus stop to his home to save 100 bucks tuk tuk fare.

(Not criticizing or insulting peoples lifestyles. This is such a wonderful country to live.) 

You should never buy a car that's has been standing still for most of its life. 

21 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Viva Elite 2010 - 39,000km done ha? very interesting :)

Coming to the point of mileage yes I also agree that milage can be achieved,  I for an example live only 6km from office and I only drive for 12km a day. If I owned this car under my circumstances I would have only driven max of about 30k - 35k.

However if the seller is doing short trips why would you buy a car intended for economy purposes? I think op needs to clarify the owners travel patterns and do the math. 

48 minutes ago, The Stig said:

However if the seller is doing short trips why would you buy a car intended for economy purposes? I think op needs to clarify the owners travel patterns and do the math. 

If you are not doing much running you don't need a expensive big car, that may be the rationale.