• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Aliexpress 11.11 Sale

Crosswind

Guys, just giving u a heads up. Aliexpress is having their annual sale day on 11.11.2016. That's where a lot of stuff goes really cheaper than the cheapest price you can find anywhere in the world. That includes bits and pieces of car accessories, computer gadgematics, phones, power tools and pretty much everything made in China.

This is also the world's biggest sale day (10 times more volume than Black Friday sale) and the sales volume on aliexpress on 11.11.2015 alone was $14 billion (to compare, Sri Lanka's GDP in a entire year is $67 billion).

Have fun :)

• Like 7

35 minutes ago, dtaluthge said:

No I mean only for 11.11 thing

won't work. there are millions of things in aliexpress. also a good deal for one person wouldn't be a good deal for another one. for example, I am looking to buy some light fittings fpr my house off ali on 11.11. you might not be interested at all in that. stop trying to follow the herd (like the sri lankan car buyers) and go and get whatever you like.

• Like 1