• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Elantra gen 4

Kris

13 hours ago, Kavvz said:

Nissan Teana with original mud-stains from the abroad! The previous owner left a can opener with toolkit and I can include that as well for its also from the abroad. Its a steal of a deal at 2.2 mil and....some other financing fine print we don't need to highlight.... can also include TWO remotes with the offer. You in? :D 

them mud stains still there :D ??? much as I like the teana (I used to love my uncles beat-up cefiro) i'm too broke to find 2.2 mill 

my dad had a sunny with a salary slip from japan inside a secretive pocket on the sunvisor forgot to add that info when selling it :P

Edited by matroska

2 hours ago, matroska said:

them mud stains still there :D ??? much as I like the teana (I used to love my uncles beat-up cefiro) i'm too broke to find 2.2 mill 

my dad had a sunny with a salary slip from japan inside a secretive pocket on the sunvisor forgot to add that info when selling it :P

Pretty cool! Maybe that's where the dude hid his earnings from his wife? lol!!

As for the mud stains: Well it doesn't get washed much, so its possible the mud stains from the abroad are still there! And even if they are not, for an extra 1.5 mil over market price I can certainly import some mud from whichever country needed... ;)

• Like 1