• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota Vitz Having a BAD Noise

ISUD

Question

Hi Members,

I have a Totoya Vitz SCP10 model. After an accident I had to replace rear left shock. Then I had a full body paint as well.

But now, my Vitz having a bad shaking noise and it is coming from back of the car.

I would like to have your advises and please tell me a good place to do this kind of a repairs in colombo(specially in malabe, battaramulla or any place near) with reasonable charges.

Thank you,

ISUD

3 answers to this question

3 hours ago, ISUD said:

Hi Members,

I have a Totoya Vitz SCP10 model. After an accident I had to replace rear left shock. Then I had a full body paint as well.

But now, my Vitz having a bad shaking noise and it is coming from back of the car.

I would like to have your advises and please tell me a good place to do this kind of a repairs in colombo(specially in malabe, battaramulla or any place near) with reasonable charges.

Thank you,

ISUD

Hi ISUD,

I would presumably think that the bad / naughty noise is due to the faulty installation of the rear left shock absorber or some other aspect of the repair done after the accident that was not done correctly or not detected at the time.

Why not first go to the SAME garage that did the original repair / replacement of the left rear shock absorber and tell them you have a bad / naughty sounding noise coming from your backside the back of the car. As they are familiar with the initial repair they maybe able to quickly help you out. If the bad / naughty noise is related to the original install bring it to the attention of the garage owner and negotiate a free repair or at the very least a discounted rate as they should have taken care of the backside that issue during the original installation / repair. 

Edited by Kavvz