PreseaLover

Closest Mountain View kinda Cheap bunglow hotel

16 posts in this topic

Hi All.. I'm looking for a Closest (to colombo) Mountain View kinda Cheap bunglow hotel to chill for one night and day... apart from kitual kanda and that mathugama place.. whats the next best closest place with a mountain view ? I'm ok to go upto like 125kms...

8 minutes ago, Uditha88 said:

serenity village

its already booked machan...

by budget it like 12k max for the room

Need a pool also...

Better if the bunglow is haunted :P

Edited by PreseaLover

Village End Bope and Diya Ulpotha Tea Garden Resort

Is it for the coming weekend or February 14th? If it the latter I can recommend you more romantic and spooky places.

3 minutes ago, Rumesh88 said:

Is it for the coming weekend or February 14th? If it the latter I can recommend you more romantic and spooky places.

its for the 11th and 12th Feb :D plus its not for just a couple.. 4 girls and 3 boys :D sure do recommend :D

In that case the scope is not what I had in mind. Also you can try http://www.gallenawatta.com/ a whole bungalow with a river by the side to take a dip in instead of a pool. If you don't mind travelling a bit more and a colder climate try http://www.blackwood.lk/. That's a hotel and a bungalow together.

However ,with your budget and other requirements I think Diya Ulpotha is the place for you.

Edited by Rumesh88

2 hours ago, Rumesh88 said:

In that case the scope is not what I had in mind. Also you can try http://www.gallenawatta.com/ a whole bungalow with a river by the side to take a dip in instead of a pool. If you don't mind travelling a bit more and a colder climate try http://www.blackwood.lk/. That's a hotel and a bungalow together.

However ,with your budget and other requirements I think Diya Ulpotha is the place for you.

ahhh ok thanks will check em :)

98 Acres - Ella :P not cheap and not close but has amazing views of mountains and ella gap, I'm heading there next month,

10 hours ago, asrock said:

98 Acres - Ella :P not cheap and not close but has amazing views of mountains and ella gap, I'm heading there next month,

I also love to go to ella.. but few in the gang doesnt like because its too far for a 2 day trip... :(

On 11/01/2017 at 0:10 PM, PreseaLover said:

its already booked machan...

by budget it like 12k max for the room

Need a pool also...

Better if the bunglow is haunted :P

All the cheap bunglows are haunted. :P

10 minutes ago, sathyajithj99 said:

All the cheap bunglows are haunted. :P

lol cheap one's are all booked... im wondering whether the whole sri lanka is on vacation on that week because not a single place is available..

On 1/13/2017 at 5:20 PM, PreseaLover said:

lol cheap one's are all booked... im wondering whether the whole sri lanka is on vacation on that week because not a single place is available..

Even the expensive ones are booked, I had to shift my trip to March because of unavailability :(

10 hours ago, asrock said:

Even the expensive ones are booked, I had to shift my trip to March because of unavailability :(

I found a place in kahatuduwa.. I can't remember the name, a friend booked... lovely view its a bunglow... 3k per person...