• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Preferred place of Wash for cars

YZF-R1

No offence but isn't this something you should do yourself without having an online forum hand over you all the statistics on a platter? Plus, what makes you think the members here have all the information? Get off your butt and walk around. That's what we did when we were studying.

Edit: Too late. @Crosswind beat me to it! :) Glad I wasn't the only one thinking this way.

Edited by Davy
  • Like 1

Ok Davy. I perhaps put things in a wrong way and it's my bad with the way I put things in the 1st time. Perhaps now you may be in apposition to give me your opinion if you'd visit the car wash where would you go and why?

27 minutes ago, YZF-R1 said:

Ok Davy. I perhaps put things in a wrong way and it's my bad with the way I put things in the 1st time. Perhaps now you may be in apposition to give me your opinion if you'd visit the car wash where would you go and why?

Bloody facebook generation.... don't have no clue about the world out there...

Let me reiterate ... if you need CORRECT stats, GO VISIT THESE PLACES!

Davy is in Australia FYI... would it help you if he said he goes to Waggawagga or Baddaginnie or Bungendore or wherever he may be?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, YZF-R1 said:

Ok, how many of you AL members in here prefer to visit which car wash and why?

Cheers!

Are you looking for a good place to wash your car?

Edited by Crishan
Or are you just collecting data for a survey?

@Crosswind: Look, maybe you have a problem with Facebookers in total. So you will have to deal with it as there are more and more of them by the day with the increased number of smart phone users. Don't think that only you have a clue about the world that we live in and yes it maybe so that I am new to AL but I have been a member of AL way back.. 

Don't be so sarcastic with ever ready to jump in and shoot at the person who says something rather than providing good advise or direction, my reply was to 'Davy' and I surely do not know him/her in person and where they are located currently.

Also how I'd conduct my research is my choice, my question was not nailed at asking for your advise on how I should go about gathering information. 

Edited by YZF-R1

4 hours ago, Crosswind said:

Davy is in Australia FYI... would it help you if he said he goes to Waggawagga or Baddaginnie or Bungendore or wherever he may be?

lol 

3 hours ago, YZF-R1 said:

@CrosswindDon't be so sarcastic with ever ready to jump in and shoot at the person who says something rather than providing good advise or direction, my reply was to 'Davy' and I surely do not know him/her in person and where they are located currently.

Also how I'd conduct my research is my choice, my question was not nailed at asking for your advise on how I should go about gathering information. 

It looks like you have edited the original post of the thread. Your original question was asking about customer statistics of popular car washes in the country for a research project you are conducting. Just stating this here because members who read the thread will otherwise think that we're bashing you for no reason.

Personally, I agree with Crosswind's sentiments about your original question and even about the current one. There simply aren't any shortcuts to research. I too think it would be more productive visiting the car washing places and obtaining the details from the actual companies. Those stats will be far more reliable and qualify as actual field work and research when comparing to listening to peoples' responses on a forum. If you want stats from a car owner's perspective, the best is to create an online questionnaire and spread the link around. If that were the case, I'm sure members here also would respond. Just have a proper mechanism, and don't expect others to do your work. 

14 hours ago, Davy said:

lol 

It looks like you have edited the original post of the thread. Your original question was asking about customer statistics of popular car washes in the country for a research project you are conducting. Just stating this here because members who read the thread will otherwise think that we're bashing you for no reason.

Exactly what I was thinking! I was like wtf? Why is everyone being such dicks about this? The bugger just wants to know where he can go get a car wash, and not have them leave swirl marks etc all over his nice black car. 

Oh, and the answer to where to wash your car is: Wherever Supra_Natural goes to wash his Mazda 2! That thing looks pretty darn clean for a daily driver! I can see it has been carefully washed and waxed. Hopefully it stays beautiful and swirl free Supra! I have a black car too and sheesh! Every imperfection, every scratch is magnified x10. I had a silver car before and that colour was awesome for hiding dirt and scratches. Needless to say the next car will be silver!

Edited by Kavvz