• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Hello guys, can I know some details about mithsubishi lancer evo x ..a little description about its specification like fuel consumption, price, facilities and short review good or bad, please mention if there are any lancer model better than evo x.

Just now, ruki147 said:

I intend to buy bro..about 7.5 million please say everything u know about this car?

Well for starters you won't buy one for that budget. Last time I saw one on sale it was advertised for 10 mil.

• Like 1

If you are fretting over fuel consumption then an Evo X is not for you....you will never enjoy the car to its full potential...just buy a normal Lancer.

And with all due respect....may I ask what your experience with cars have been ? Do you know much about the Evo ? I ask because Evos for the most part are and have been enthusiasts' cars and they are quite remarkable machines which could be too much to handle and take care of for a novice.

Also, they are not easy to come by...and seriously doubt you will find one for that budget. 

Edited by iRage
  • Like 2

First of all, it's "MITSUBISHI". :rolleyes:

Like iRage said, if all you care about the Evo is the fuel consumption, I'm afraid it's not the car for you. Performance and fuel consumption are two things that do not go hand in hand. And no, there is no better Lancer than the Evolution X and there never will be IMO, now that Mitsubishi axed the Evo.

If you'd like to know more about the Evolution X, search the forum and do some research online.