• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

Toyota AXIO X LIMITED

7 hours ago, Tharanga Bandara said:

Is this a Axio X limited?what are the features in an axio x limited?does it comes with teak panel or not?.please post some interior photos of a x limited,who owns one

yyy.jpg

First of all please don't open multiple threads to discuss about the same car which is axio 141. You could have posted this on the previous thread you opened.

About the questions, 

This is not a X limited. You can clearly see the fuel gauge and temperature dials in the same metre. So it is a X grade. X limited and G grade have RPM metre.

The difference between these grades have been discussed before, please do a search.

Some options differ even within the same grade. For example some X limited axios came with touch A/C whereas some had manual A/C. They are optional.

I have a X limited one and this is an interior pic of it. But it won't help much .

IMAG0134.jpg

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

On 4/3/2017 at 8:03 PM, sathyajithj99 said:

First of all please don't open multiple threads to discuss about the same car which is axio 141. You could have posted this on the previous thread you opened.

About the questions, 

This is not a X limited. You can clearly see the fuel gauge and temperature dials in the same metre. So it is a X grade. X limited and G grade have RPM metre.

The difference between these grades have been discussed before, please do a search.

Some options differ even within the same grade. For example some X limited axios came with touch A/C whereas some had manual A/C. They are optional.

I have a X limited one and this is an interior pic of it. But it won't help much .

IMAG0134.jpg

Hi Sathyajith,

Really appreciate your detailed explanation, would like to know the fuel efficiency experienced by you with axio 141 also does all  (x, x limited, G)YOM 2007 axio 141 comes with CVT ?

11 hours ago, rcboy2005 said:

Hi Sathyajith,

Really appreciate your detailed explanation, would like to know the fuel efficiency experienced by you with axio 141 also does all  (x, x limited, G)YOM 2007 axio 141 comes with CVT ?

Well, fuel economy is around 10kmpl in Colombo traffic with A/C. It's around 15kmpl on long trips. Since X,X limited and G grades share the same engine, transmission and weight, fuel economy should be the same.

There is Luxel and Alfa grades with 1.8L engines , so the fuel economy should be different.

Yes, 2007 axio 141 has CVT transmission.

FB_IMG_1494987047873.jpg

Edited by sathyajithj99

12 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

I have one question for the XXX-Limited fanboys. At this day and age, even when cheap chinese tin cans have them, why don't these Axios come with a tachometer (RPM meter, in your language)???

B cos users dont step on it beyond 2000 to save fuel?

16 minutes ago, Crosswind said:

I have one question for the XXX-Limited fanboys. At this day and age, even when cheap chinese tin cans have them, why don't these Axios come with a tachometer (RPM meter, in your language)???

Because they are special ! Toyota spent extra money in actually making the panel without the tachometer when they could have easily used the panel that they stuck on everything else :) That is how special they are :D

but I think Toyota felt that:

1.  the tachometer would overload the brain capacity of the people who were buying the X

OR

2. the lack of a tachometer would actually deter people from buying the X rated one and spend more on a G rated unit.

OR

3. they wanted to give their Axio X customers a trip down memory lane and take them back to the 80s.

<no but seriously....I thikn Toyota miscalculated the cost savings of having to manufacture a different panel altogether. >

13 minutes ago, iRage said:

Because they are special ! Toyota spent extra money in actually making the panel without the tachometer when they could have easily used the panel that they stuck on everything else :) That is how special they are :D

but I think Toyota felt that:

1.  the tachometer would overload the brain capacity of the people who were buying the X

OR

2. the lack of a tachometer would actually deter people from buying the X rated one and spend more on a G rated unit.

OR

3. they wanted to give their Axio X customers a trip down memory lane and take them back to the 80s.

<no but seriously....I thikn Toyota miscalculated the cost savings of having to manufacture a different panel altogether. >

To be honest, I think Toyota identified their customers really well and I suspect its point 2 that they were trying to address... though it doesn't make sense, we have to realize that Axio customers have very unique brains.

On 4/3/2017 at 0:58 PM, ShintaroX said:

That's a lot of plastic sheeting - is it XXX limited? 

yes XXX Limited is the range used on Fake Taxi ... even locally they're rented out to low budget illicit lovers to have a quickie in the back seat - hence the excessive plastic sheeting 

1 hour ago, Crosswind said:

To make room for a larger fuel guage of course, the fuel guage is their tacho. 

• Like 1