• Welcome to AutoLanka

:action-smiley-028: We found you speeding on AutoLanka Forums without any registration! If you want the best experience, please sign in. Safe driving! 

A kind advice would be helpful

Top_Gear

Hello there,

Could you gentlemen please give me an advice on which car is the best to go for with a budget of 3M; considering the fuel economy and maintenance costs? 

i) Nissan Tiida (YOM 08-09)

ii) Honda Fit Aria (YOM 08-09)  or

iii) Honda Fit GP1 (YOM 10-11) (little adjustments of my budget can be managed I suppose)

Am kinda new for this field and your precious advice / comments are very much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance. Cheers..

Honda Fit GP1...purely because it is a nice car to drive, well put together and of your list of cars it is newer, not to mention looks a lot better IMO.

If you find a well maintained car that has had proper running and pre-emptive maintenance work and servicing then it should be relatively trouble free. (I say relatively so because there is no such thing called a perfect car....every car has its quirks...can be gearbox, engine, electrical, what ever...)

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Top_Gear said:

Hello there,

Could you gentlemen please give me an advice on which car is the best to go for with a budget of 3M; considering the fuel economy and maintenance costs? 

i) Nissan Tiida (YOM 08-09)

ii) Honda Fit Aria (YOM 08-09)  or

iii) Honda Fit GP1 (YOM 10-11) (little adjustments of my budget can be managed I suppose)

Am kinda new for this field and your precious advice / comments are very much appreciated.

Thank you all in advance. Cheers..

Like IRage says, I also think the GP1 would be the best! Try to go for a GP4, it has 4 disk brakes and is a bit peppier to drive. and it has cosmetic upgrades as well! Avoid that green please. A quick search on Wiki says 2012 onwards is the best because it has more goodies as standard! Also there is one with a glass roof which can't be opened ! ? 

The Tiida is also not a bad choice. It has more space,bit more comfier and slightly more powerful in the hills! But the styling is not everybodys cup of tea! If you prefer space and better comfort over driving and options,then Tiida it is!